Phenomenology of Terrorism: "Masks" and Crimes
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1714-1717
AbstractIn history, many mistakes were made, such as: wars, distortion of history, trust in the first persons who wore "masks". You can shift the responsibility to politicians, the TV industry, and so on. If a number of conditions are met, a citizen can independently perform an analysis of the safety of their own life. To do this, you need to carefully look at the people around you (at home, at work, in the yard); conduct an objective analysis of negative news from TV and the Internet; analyze the activities of your immediate supervisor, whom you see weekly; analysis of the work of the educational institution where children study; the environmental situation in the city; the quality of life in terms of determining psychological health. Based on these factors, without being an expert in the field of security, a citizen will be able to draw conclusions about the legality of actions taken by the state against himself and his family. Based on the urgency of the problem, the article will present the types of crimes committed against citizens in "democratic" states.
- A., Landabaso Angulo Konovalov A. Terrorism and ethnopolitical conflicts (set of 2 books): monograph. / A. Landabaso Angulo Konovalov. - M .: Lights, 2004 .-- 800 p.
- A., Landabaso Angulo Konovalov A. Terrorism and ethnopolitical conflicts. Book one. From the history of the Basques / A. Landabaso Angulo Konovalov. - M .: Lights, 2004 .-- 384 p.
- Topical issues of the development of national systems for combating money laundering and terrorist financing in the EurAsEC member states / K.G. Sorokin et al. - M .: Yustitsinform, 2014 .-- 230 p.
- Analytical notebooks of the ILA RAS. Issue 19. Image of Russia in the context of the fight against international terrorism. Latin American direction / E.S. Dabagyan et al. - M .: Institute of Latin America RAS, 2008. - 116 p.
- Antonyan, Yu.M. Terrorism. Criminological and criminal law research / Yu.M. Antonyan. - M .: Shchit-M, 1998 .-- 306 p.
- Aseevsky, A. Who organizes and directs international terrorism / A. Aseevsky. - M .: Publishing house of political literature, 1982. - 112 p.
- Aseevsky, Alexander CIA. Espionage, terrorism, sinister plans / Alexander Aseevsky. - Moscow: Lights, 1988 .-- 272 p.
- Bazarkina, D. Yu. Terrorism and anti-terrorist activity. Communication aspect / D.Yu. Bazarkin. - M .: International Center for Social and Political Research and Consulting, 2013. - 364 p.
- Baibakov, Yu. G. Commentary on the Federal Law "On Countering Terrorism" / Yu.G. Baybakov, V.D. Ivanov. - M .: Phoenix, 2006 .-- 599 p.
- Belonozhkin, V. I. Information aspects of countering terrorism / V. I. Belonozhkin. Belonozhkin, G.A. Ostapenko. - Moscow: SINTEG, 2009 .-- 112 p.
- Article View: 62
- PDF Download: 57