Model for determining the efficiency of operation of modularly distributed systems of aircraft considering cost factors and uncertainty factors
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1699-1705
AbstractThe study examines modularly distributed systems using the example of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). It is determined that UAVs are divided into three main classes: strategic, tactical and special purpose. The concept of the efficiency of operation of modularly distributed systems of aviation technology is introduced, considering the factors of uncertainty and cost. In comparison with the manned aircraft, there are emphasized the properties and advantages of the UAV. The scenario of joint use of UAVs has been substantiated. A model is being developed for determining the required number of UAVs in a group based on preliminary information regarding the tactical situation in the group's area of operations; the estimated number and nature of targets located in the target area and other parameters. A probabilistic model for analyzing the effectiveness of the actions of a group of modularly distributed systems of aircraft, considering the cost factors and uncertainty in extinguishing forest fires, is proposed.
- Gorelov B.A., Davydov A.D., Silaev A.V., Tikhonov A.V. Models for managing the development of distributed technical systems. Proceedings of universities. Mechanical engineering. 2018, No. 3, pp. 92-103.
- Sobol I.M. The choice of optimal parameters in problems with many criteria. - M .: Bustard, 2006.
- Kashtanov V., Medvedev A. .. The theory of reliability of complex systems. - 2018 .-- P. 498 .-- 608 p.
- Keeney RL, Raifa H. Decision making under multiple criteria: preferences and substitutions. - M: Radio and communication, 1981.
- Kuprin I.L., Davydov A.D., Teplov Yu.A. Key trends in the development of transformable high-tech complexes. –M: National interests: priorities and security. 2013. No. 46. Pp. 20-30.
- Rukosuev A., Bashlykov V., Baldin K. Fundamentals of the theory of probability and mathematical statistics. Textbook. - Litres, 2016-03-26. - P. 80 .-- 489 p. - ISBN 9785457365889.
- Sheremet A.D. The theory of economic analysis: Textbook. - 2nd ed., Add. - M .: INFRA-M, 2005 - 638p.
- Sheremet A.D., Ionova A.F. Enterprise finance: management and analysis. - M .: INFRA-M, 2004 .-- 538p.
- Troshin A.N., Burdina A.A., Moskvicheva N.V., Nikulina E.N., Tarasova E.V., Rogulenko T.M. Mechanism to analyze economic reliability of the innovational potential of aircraft enterprises//International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research. 2016. Т. 14. № 14. С. 747-765.
- Article View: 127
- PDF Download: 89