Approaches to the creation of a systemic integrated theory of intellectual capital management
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 1678-1682
AbstractSummary.:The present study aims to make its theoretical contribution to the rationale for the creation of an integrated system theory of human capital management and to clarify the interaction of knowledge generation factors in a dynamic innovation system. The systems theory of intellectual capital identifies the mechanisms that ensure the role of intellectual capital in the dynamic innovation capabilities of technology companies and industrial sectors.
- LiteraturePedro E., et al. Back to the future of intellectual capital research: a systematic literature review // Management Decision, Vol. 56 Issue: 11, 2018, P.2502 – 2503.
- Cenciarelli V.G. et al. Does intellectual capital help predict bankruptcy? // Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 19 No. 2, 2018, P. 322.
- Gallego C., et al. Strategic design: origins and contributions to intellectual capital in organizations // Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 21 № 6, 2020, P.863.
- Kianto A. et al. Reflections on the criteria for the sound measurement of intellectual capital: A knowledge-based perspective // Critical Perspectives on Accounting, Volume 70, July 2020, P.4.
- Ahrweiler P. Agent-based simulation for science, technology, and innovation policy // Scientometrics, 2017, 110, P. 391–415.
- Gilbert N., Ahrweiler P., Pyka A. (Eds.) Simulating Knowledge Dynamics in Innovation Networks, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, 2014.
- Matos F., Vairinhos V., Selig P., Edvinsson L. (Eds.) Intellectual Capital Management as a Driver of Sustainability: Perspectives for Organizations and Society. - Springer International Publishing AG, 2019, P. IX.
- См., например: Dangerfield B. (ed.). System Dynamics Theory and Applications. A Volume in the Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science. - Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, 2020.
- Yanyu Wang, Xin Su and Huan Wang. Intellectual capital and technological dynamic capability: evidence from Chinese enterprises // Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 20 № 4, 2019, P. 453-471.
- Fundamentals of managing innovation processes in knowledge-intensive industries (theory): monography/ A.E. Tyulin, A.A. Ostrovskaya, A.A. Chursin (chief editor) - Moscow: Innovative Machine Building, 2015.-290 p.
- Wang L., Wang G. Big Data in Cyber-Physical Systems, Digital Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 // I.J. Engineering and Manufacturing, 2016, 4, P.2.
- Flores E., et al. Human Capital 4.0: a workforce competence typology for Industry 4.0 // Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Vol. 31, № 4, P. 688.
- Article View: 145
- PDF Download: 130