Indicators of the Banking System and Prospects of Credit Processes in the Management of the Country's Credit Rating
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 2879-2884
AbstractReforms in the formation of a stable and effective economy in our country are now demonstrating their results. In particular, significant progress has been made in the implementation of deep structural changes in the economy, strengthening the growth of incomes, efficient foreign trade and investment processes, stable development of the banking and financial system. At present, the socio-economic development of the world is drastically different from the previous stages in terms of probation. In this case, the main and important aspects are intensifying the integration and globalization of national economies. This article discusses the banking system infrastructure, in particular, the theoretical infrastructure of the bank infrastructure, its elements, its characteristics and procedures for establishing. There are also problems with the formation and development of the banking infrastructure in the country and provides practical proposals for their elimination.
- Zaynalov, J., & Khotamkulova, М. (2021). Development of the banking system of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the conditions of economic reform. Finansoviy protir, 1 (41), 47-62.
- World Bank. (2020). Europe and Central Asia Economic Update, Spring 2020: Fighting COVID-19.
- Zhukov E.F. (2003). Money. Credit. Banks: textbook. for universities Ed. E.F. Zhukova. M. UNITY-DANA. p.600.
- A.V. Kotov (2004). Formation and development of banking infrastructure in Russia. Saratov. From 14.
- Leroy, M.R., & Van Hoose, D.D. (2000). Modern money and banking. Per. from English M.: INFRA-M, 456.
- Mirziyoev Sh.M. (2020). Address of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Oliy Majlis. Halk suzi.
- Nuñez, B.J. (2017). Developing behavioural economics as a practical tool for market authorities: Lessons learned from the first era of behavioural case work. Journal of Antitrust Enforcement, 5(3), 375-406.
- Engle, C. (2020). Aquaculture businesses: A practical guide to economics and marketing. 5m Books Ltd.
- Annual reports of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Data for 2010-2020.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PF-5969 of March 19, 2020 "On priority measures to mitigate the negative impact of the coronavirus pandemic and the global crisis on sectors of the economy".
- Abdullayev, Z. (2020). Macroprudential regulation of the banking sector through taxes. International Finance and Accounting, 2020(4), 20.
- Abdujaborova, M. (2019). Analysis of the financial position of business entities. International Finance and Accounting, 2019(2), 1.
- Article View: 48
- PDF Download: 26