Will Guarantee, Guarantee Companies a Door to Door Sale?
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 2799-2802
AbstractThe aim of the study is to understand the value perception of consumers towards cosmetic brands and the guarantees they provide for creating trust. This study seeks to identify the attitude of consumers regarding a new distribution channel for the cosmetic companies in Pakistan. Furthermore, it will help generate new business avenues for cosmetic brands to offer their products and maximize their reach to far flung areas where there are no shopping malls. The results of the study unveiled that door to door selling offers convenience, health safety in pandemic and privacy to consumers however it also poses security issues to consumers. Moreover, door to door selling has a negative perception in Pakistan and needs high efforts to change the image of door to door selling. It will help in poverty reduction in this Covid-19 Pandemic, as semi literate to literate people of every age and genders can engage in some profitable activity and thus generating income, resulting a boost in economy. Pakistan’s population is comprised majority of women. They can benefit from this study because they can do a part time job and generate income in these testing times.
- Abduh, M. (2021). Implementation of Halal Product Guarantee for Micro Enterprises. JCIC: Jurnal CIC Lembaga Riset Dan Konsultan Sosial, 3(1), 45-52.
- Alqahtani, A. Y., & Gupta, S. M. (2018). Money-back guarantee warranty policy with preventive maintenance strategy for sensor-embedded remanufactured products. Journal of Industrial Engineering International, 14(4), 767-782.
- Alvarez-Alvarado, M. S., & Jayaweera, D. (2018). Bathtub curve as a Markovian process to describe the reliability of repairable components. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 12(21), 5683-5689.
- Anderson, R. E., Cohen, A. H., Christ, P. F., Mehta, R., & Dubinsky, A. J. (2020). Provenance, evolution, and transition of personal selling and sales management to strategic marketing channel management. Journal of Marketing Channels, 26(1), 28-42.
- Balzer, R., Užík, M., & Glova, J. (2020). Managing growth opportunities in the digital era–an empiric perspective of value creation. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 21.
- Banet-Weiser, S. (2017). ‘I’m beautiful the way I am’: empowerment, beauty, and aesthetic labour Aesthetic labour (pp. 265-282): Springer.
- Bobenič-Hintošová, A., Bobenič, T., Hajduová, Z., & Szajt, M. (2020). The influence of firm-specific factors on firms´ performance. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 21.
- MacGregor, R. K., Sroka, W., & MacGregor Pelikánová, R. (2020). A comparative study of low-level management’s attitude to marketing and innovations in the luxury fashion industry: pro-or anti-CSR? Polish Journal of Management Studies, 21.
- Onalan, M. S., & Magda, R. (2020). Intolerance to uncertainty and motivational persistence among turkish females according to entrepreneurial intention. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 21.
- Pu, X., Sun, S., & Shao, J. (2020). Direct Selling, Reselling, or Agency Selling? Manufacturer’s Online Distribution Strategies and Their Impact. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 24(2), 232-254.
- Rani, N. S. A., & Krishnan, K. S. D. (2018). Factors that influence Malay students in purchasing skincare products in Malaysia. Journal of Business and Retail Management Research, 13(1).
- Steel, G. (2017). Navigating (im) mobility: female entrepreneurship and social media in Khartoum. Africa: The Journal of the International African Institute, 87(2), 233-252.
- Wischhover, C. (2018). The Shady World of Beauty Influencers and the Brands That Pay Them, Explained: Vox.
- Article View: 74
- PDF Download: 79