Document Type : Research Article
1 Assistant Professor, EEE Department, VFSTR (Deemed to be University), A.P.
2 Assistant Professor, EEE Department, GNITS, Hyderabad, Telangana.
The principle objective of this task is to protect sensitive weights from voltage droops or expands with Dynamic Voltage Restorer (DVR) utilizing VSI and ZSI. The Z-source inverters which have been actually proposed as an elective force change thought crushes the sensible and speculative obstacles and limitations of the standard voltage-source converter and current-source converter and gives a novel force change thought. Here the assessment is made between the display of DVR using VSI and ZSI. The sinusoidal condition of the yield voltage paying little notice to the load type is kept up by this voltage control system.
- Quang-Vinh Tran, Tae-Won Chun, Jung-Ryol Ahn, and Hong-Hee Lee, Member, IEEE, "Algorithms for Controlling Both the DC Boost and AC Output Voltage of Z-Source Inverter", IEEE transactions on industrial electronics, vol. 54, no. 5, october 2007
- Chris Fitzer, Mike Barnes, Peter Green, “ Voltage Sag Detection Technique for a Dynamic Voltage Restorer “ IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 203-212, January/February 2004.
- Rosli Omar and Nasirudin Abd Raheem, “Modeling and Simulation for voltage sags/swells mitigation using Dynamic Voltage Restorer”, presented in Australian Universities Power Engineering conference (AUPEC’08)
- M.S. Shen, J. Wang, A. Joseph, F.Z. Peng, L.M. Tolbert, and D.J. Adams, “ Constant Boost Control of the Z-source Inverter to Minimize current Ripple and Voltage Stress”, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 42, pp. 770 – 778, May-Jun 2006.
- Budi Yanto Husodo, Shahrin Md. Ayob, Makbul Anwari, Taufik,"Simulation of Modified Simple Boost Control for Z‐Source Inverter",International Journal of Automation and Power Engineering (IJAPE) Volume 2 Issue 4, May 2013.
- Choi S. S, Li B. H and D. M. Vilathgamuwa, "Dynamic voltage restoration with minimum energy injection", IEEE Trans. Power Systems, vol. 15, pp. 51-57, 2000.
- .F. Z. Peng, “Z-source inverter”, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 39, pp.504-510, Mar-Apr 2003.
- D.M. Vilathgamuwa, C.J. Gajanayake, P.C. Loh and Y.W. Li, "Voltage sag compensation with z-source inverter based dynamic voltage restorer," Industry Applications Conference, pp. 2242-2248, 2006.