Main Directions Of Integrated And Innovative Development Of Territories
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 2705-2709
AbstractThis article describes the main directions of integrated innovative regional development, it consists in ensuring sustainable economic development of the region, improving the quality of life of the population and the environment of a certain territory.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 21, 2018 "On the approval of the category of innovative development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2019-2021" PF-5544.
- Of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 "On further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan". PF-4947
- Belogyzov B.C. Regional network infrastructure to support innovative activities. - M., 2008.
- http:||www.cer.uz|ru|research_areas|finance_and_development - Center for Economic Research.
- https:stat.uz[uploads]docsvrp-mart-ru.pdf - Committee on State Statistics of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- http:www.lex.uz - National legislative framework of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- https:||www.mf.uz|component|k2|item|2838-byudzhet-dlya- grazhdan.html - Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Strategy for the development of the region / A team of authors under the direction of Doctor of Economics, prof. V.A. Ilyin. - Vologda: VNKTS, CEMI, RAN, 2004.
- Regional Economy / Ed. G. Polyaka. - M .: Unity-Dana, 2013
- Santo B. Innovation as a means of economic development: trans. with Hungarian. / Santo B. - M.: Progress, 1990.
- Article View: 30
- PDF Download: 27