Strategic Physiognomy and its Impact on Organizational Prosperity: An Analytical Research in the State Company for Electrical and Electronic Industries
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 2626-2634
AbstractThe main objective of the research is to investigate the relationship and influence between strategic physiognomy and organizational prosperity in the General Company for Electrical and Electronic Industries and to identify the nature and pattern of thinking prevailing among the leadership levels in the concerned company in order to identify appropriate procedures and practices that work to consolidate the culture of strategic physiognomy and direct it towards achieving prosperity organizational , data were collected from ( 166 responder represent) late sample intentional from the middle and senior management and analysis of data Od ft statistical programs (SPSS, AMOS) Through the adoption of appropriate statistical methods . The results showed the health of relationships link and influence on the level of key variables and sub - dimensional, indicating the essential role of discernment and strategic of to achieve prosperity organization in the company
- Abdul-Hassan, Rasha Abdul-Hussein Sahib, (2016), The Impact of Scamper's Strategy on the Development of Deep Understanding and Satisfaction with Learning in Physics for Second-Grade Intermediate Students, Maysan Research Journal, Volume (12), Issue (24).
- Abulaban, ML & Muzher, SS & Thawabieh, AM, (2018), The Relationship between Predicting Personality Using Physiognomy and Through Using Personality Scale, World Journal of Social Science Vol. (5), No. (2).
- Al - Akhdar, Kharraz, (2011), The Role of Creativity in the Institution’s Acquiring a Competitive Advantage, a Case Study of the Ruby Hammam Complex Foundation (Saida) as a Model, Master Thesis, Department of International Management of Institutions, College of Economic, Commercial and Management Sciences, Abi Bakr Belkaid University.
- Al - Hamidi, Manal, (2016), Employment empowerment and its relationship to organizational loyalty among faculty members at the College of Education at Taif University from their point of view, Specialized Educational Periodic Review, Volume (5), Issue (4).
- Al- Omari, Ghassan Issa, (2020), The Impact of Knowledge Management Infrastructure on the Innovation Process and Products of the Munir Sukhtian Trading Group Company, The International Journal of Economics and Business, Volume (8), Issue (1).
- Al-Dulaimi, Intisar Abbas Hammadi, (2019), THE IMPACT OF STRATEGIC PHYSIOGNOMY ON ORGANIZATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP: APPLIED STUDY IN IRAQI HIGHER EDUCATION. Uruk University Baghdad, Iraq, International Journal of Engineering Technology Research & Management, vol (3).
- Al-Feki, Ibrahim, (2010), The Art of Firaasa, first edition, Al-Hayat Foundation for Advertising, Salmabad - Bahrain.-17.
- Al-Shaibani, Hamza Kata Mahdi, (2014), Knowledge management and its role in achieving organizational prosperity, an analytical study in a sample of mobile telecommunications companies in the Middle Euphrates, a thesis in the Department of Business Administration submitted to the College of Administration and Economics / University of Kufa.
- Awad. , E & Ghaziri. H, (2004), Knowledge management, Person Education International, Prentice - Hall NY.
- Besley, T, Coelho, M, and Van Reenen, J, (2013), Investing for prosperity: skills, infrastructure and innovation, National Institute Economic Review No. 22
- Buheji.M & Saif.Z & Jahrami.H, (2014), Why Inspiration Matters ?, Journal of Inspiration Economy, Scientific Publishing Center, University of Bahrain J. Ins. Econ. 1, No.1 ,.
- Büyüksarıkulak, AM, & Kahramanoğlu, A, (2019), THE PROSPERITY INDEX AND ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH ECO-NOMIC GROWTH: CASE OF TURKEY, Journal of Entrepreneurship, Business and Economics, ISSN 2345-4695, 7 (2), 1—30
- Dabbas, Hashim Fawzi, & Muhemmed, Safa Tayeh, (2018), Effect of strategic physiognomy on the success of organizational sustainability, International Journal of Advance Research and Development, Volume3, Issue5.
- Hafez, Abdel Nasser Allak and Muhammad, Nasreen Jassim and Hamad, Sa`id Sa`id, (2019), The role of the integration strategy and its impact in achieving organizational excellence, an applied study in the research and development department, Al-Dinanir magazine, issue sixteen.
- Haghiri , Hamideh, (2017), The Impact of Spiritual Quotient on Organizational Health and Social Accountability among Fars Province General Office for Culture and Islamic Guidance Personnel, Jurnal Fikrah, Jilid 8, No. 2.
- Henden, Gisel, (2004), Intuition and its Role in Strategic Thinking, A dissertation submitted to BI Norwegian School of Management for the Degree of Dr. Oecon, Department of Strategy and Logistics.
- Huffman, Dennis, (2005), THE PRODUCTIVITY AND PROSPERITY PROJECT: AN ANALYSIS OF ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS, Definitions and Initial Research Topics, A Report from the Productivity and Prosperity Project (P3), Supported by the Office of the University Economist, Center for Competitiveness and Prosperity Research, L. William Seidman Research Institute, WP Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Hussain, Karawan Azeez, (2018), The Impact of Strategic Physiognomy Elements on Organizational Success, International Journal of Engineering Technology Research & Management (IJETRM), Vol (02) _Issue (11), Impact Factor (4.520)
- Jarwan, Fathy Abdel Rahman, (2002), Creativity - Its Concept, Training, First Edition, House of Thought for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, Amman - Jordan.
- Kuratko, DF, Ireland, RD, Covin, JG & Hornsby, JS, (2005), Amodel Of Middle-level managers entrepreneurial, Vol (29), N (6).Hansen, MT, Norhria N ,. & Tierney, T, (1999), What is Your Strategy for Management Knowledge, Harvard Businedd Review, Vol 77.
- Leithwood, K., McAdie, K, Bascie, N., Rodrigue, A and, moore, S. (2006), Deep Understanding for all students: The Overriding Goal For Schooling, Teaching for understanding: what every Educator Should Now, California
- Mendez, Maria Rivera, (2017), Rural Prosperity For Development: Understandings, Determinants and Strategies Derived From Case Studies In Seven Countries, MSC Project Planning For Rural Development and Sustainable Management.
- Nasrallah, Abd al-Fattah Ahmad and Abu Ziada, Zaki Abd al-Mu'ti, (2018), The role of infrastructure in achieving economic growth in Palestine, research presented to the second hermetic conference of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences entitled: “Towards a comprehensive vision to strengthen the economic infrastructure In Palestine" .
- Nour, Abdul-Nasser and Al-Qashi, Zahir, (2010), Intellectual Capital: Importance, Measurement, and Disclosure, an intellectual study from multiple perspectives, Baghdad College of Economic Sciences Journal, Issue (25).
- Spinou, A. (2020). A Review on Cough Augmentation Techniques: Assisted Inspiration, Assisted Expiration and Their Combination. Physiological Research, v0l (69).
- Ward, Kerry, (2012), A Proposed Measure of IT Infrastructure Flexibility in The Global Networked Firm: Extending The IT Infrastructure Measure Of Reach And Range, International Journal of Management & Information Systems, Vol. 16, No. 1.
- Article View: 80
- PDF Download: 165