Document Type : Research Article
1 Assistant Professor, School of Management, Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India
2 PG Student, School of Management, Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India
Financial analysis is referred to as financial statement analysis or accounting analysis. It refers to an assessment of the viability, stability and profitability of a business, sub-business or project. The main idea behind this study is to analyze the financial operating position of the company. This research is done with help of secondary data which is gathered from the annual report of the company. The financial performance can be measured by using various financial tools such as profitability ratio, solvency ratio, CAGR, etc. Based on the analysis, findings have been arrived at that the company has got enough funds to meet its debts & liabilities and the income statement of the company shows sales of the company increased every year at good rate and profit also increased every year.
- Dr. Roopa T N and Prof. Chaya Devi H B, A Study on Financial Performance of Select IT and ITeS Companies listed in NSE, India, International Journal of Latest Engineering and Management Research (IJLEMR) ISSN: 2455-4847 www.ijlemr.com , Volume 02 - Issue 11 , November 2017 , PP. 38-47.
- Amandeep, VRatio Analysis of Tata Steel and Jindal Steel (A Comparative Study),international conference on recent trends in technology and its impact on economy of india,(ICRTTIEIE-17) 24 th october 2017,www.conferenceworld.in ISBN:9789386171740.
- Nasir Rashid, Dr. B Manivannan, A study on liquidity and profitability position of national thermal power corporation limited New Delhi, International Journal of Commerce and Management Research ISSN: 2455-1627, Impact Factor: RJIF 5.22 www.managejournal.com Volume 3; Issue 2; February 2017.
- Dr. M. Prakash And K. Natarajan, Financial Performance Of Salem Steel Plant, Salem International Journal Of Advanced Research In Management And Social Sciences ISSN: 2278-6236.
- M.SakthiVadivel and S.Ayyappan, Financial Efficacy of Selected Public and Private Sector Banks in India, International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, 2013, vol. 2, issue 2, 26-31.
- Thavamalar D.H., Julius prasad M, Financial Evaluation of Arasu Rubber Corporation Limited in Kanyakumari District of Tamilnadu.The International Journal Research Publications ISSN:2251 1547,Research Journal Of Commerce &Behavioural Science.
- Dr. B. Maruthi Shankar. (2019). Neural Network Based Hurdle Avoidance System for Smart Vehicles. International Journal of New Practices in Management and Engineering, 8(04), 01 - 07. https://doi.org/10.17762/ijnpme.v8i04.79
- Prof. Romi Morzelona. (2019). Histogram Based Data Cryptographic Technique with High Level Security. International Journal of New Practices in Management and Engineering, 8(04), 08 - 14. https://doi.org/10.17762/ijnpme.v8i04.80
- Dr. S. Praveen Chakkravarthy. (2020). Smart Monitoring of the Status of Driver Using the Dashboard Vehicle Camera. International Journal of New Practices in Management and Engineering, 9(01), 01 - 07. https://doi.org/10.17762/ijnpme.v9i01.81
- Prof. C. Ranjeeth Kumar. (2020). Malware Detection Using Remedimorbus Application. International Journal of New Practices in Management and Engineering, 9(01), 08 - 15. https://doi.org/10.17762/ijnpme.v9i01.82
- Mrs. Ritika Dhabliya. (2020). Obstacle Detection and Text Recognition for Visually Impaired Person Based on Raspberry Pi. International Journal of New Practices in Management and Engineering, 9(02), 01 - 07. https://doi.org/10.17762/ijnpme.v9i02.83
- Dr. V. Arthi. (2020). A Novel Channel Estimation Technique in MIMO-OFDM Mobile Communication Systems. International Journal of New Practices in Management and Engineering, 9(02), 08 - 14. https://doi.org/10.17762/ijnpme.v9i02.84
- https://www.capitalmarket.com/Company- Information/Financials/Profit-and- Loss/Bajaj- Finserv-Ltd/28075
- .https://www.moneycontrol.com/financials/bajajfina n ce/balance-sheetVI/BAF#BAF
- https://www.goodreturns.in/company/bajaj - finserv/ratios.html
- https://stock- financials.valuestocks.in/en/bajaj- finserv- ratio-analysis