Banking Services Indices with Respect to Customer Satisfaction Vis-À-Vis Skills of Service Providers in Assam
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 2510-2516
AbstractMany topics have been revealed and taught to us in the year 2020. We have seen economies collapse, unscrupulous attempts to take over businesses yet economies, and in the midst of all this chaos is the banking system, the core of a financial system and economies, the facilitator "transfer process," the trustee of the population for safekeeping their money, the advisor to the investor for making their money grow at an expected rate, and the guardian of the financial system and economies. Multiplicity of positions often leads to chaos, and the banker's job is to keep the consumer happy in the midst of it all. Customer, who is required to play the part of surplus unit saver and a key component of all economic operating cycles, leading to resource use and GDP. His happiness is the most important thing, and the banking system, as his protector, lawyer, and trustee, must provide it. As a result, core variables responsible for generating or enhancing this satisfaction must be established and handled in such a way that banking activities are not jeopardized and consumer satisfaction is maximized, ensuring stronger customer interest in the transition phase and allowing the economy to create more saving surplus units.
- Assael, H. (1995). Consumer Behavior and Marketing Action,5thEdition, Cincinnati, South-Western College Publishing.
- Bellini, N. (2002) Perceived quality in the delivery of Business support services: a conceptual framework with practical implication. In European seminar on support services for micro small and sole proprietor’s businesses.
- Boateng .C (1994) Service Marketing. An approach. Journal of International Business Research. Vol 7. special issue 2008.
- Cadotte, E.R., Woodruff,R.B., and Jenkins,R.L(1987) Expectations and norms in models of consumer satisfaction. Journal of marketing Research.305-314.
- Cardozo, R (1965). An Experimental Study of Customer Effort, Expectation and Satisfaction. Journal of Marketing Research,2(8), pp.244-249
- Churchill, G.A., And Surprenant,C (1992). An Investigation into The Determinants of Consumer Satisfaction. Journal of Market Research .19, pp .491-504.
- Churchill, G.A., AndSurprenant,C (1982). An Investigation into The Determinants of Consumer Satisfaction. Journal Of Market Research,Vol .19,pp .491-504.
- Cronin, J.J.Jr And Taylor,S.A(1992).Measuring Service Quality Reexamination And Extension. Journal of Marketing, 56, pp.55-68.
- European Institute of Public Administration (2008), European Primer on Customer Satisfaction Management.
- Fornell,Claes (2007). The Satisfied Customer: Winner and Losers In The Battle For Buyer Preference, New York, Palgrave-McMillan.
- Gaither,N (1994).Production And Operation Management (pp.544-550,927) .New Jersey. The Dryden Press
- Gronroos,c (2000) Service Reflections .The handbook of Service Marketing & Management. Saga publications.
- Gronroos,Ch(1990).Service Management And Marketing :Managing The Moments Of Truth In Service Competition ,Lexington Books,USA.
- Gronroos.C (1982). An applied service marketing theory. European Journal OfMarketing.16 (7). pp.30-41.
- Harti,J.(2006).The changing consumer: Demanding but Predictable, International Food and Agribusiness Management Review 9(2),88-93.
- He,Y,and Song, H(2009).A Mediation Model Of Tourists Repurchase Intentions For Packaged Tour Services, Journel Of Travel Research, 47(3),317-31.
- Hunt .M.H (1991) The influence of selling behavior on customer relationship in financial services. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 19(49).458-473.
- Jamal,A. And Naser,K.(2002),Customer Satisfaction And Retail Banking ,An Assessment Of Some Of The Key Antecedents Of Customer Satisfaction In Retail Banking ,International Journal Of Bank Marketing.20(4),146-160.
- Kim,J.K .,Forseythe,S.,Gu,Q. And Moon,J.S (2002).Cross-Culture Consumer Values, Needs And Purchase Behavior, Journal Of Consumer Marketing,19(6),481-501
- Kotler, P (2000).3rd European Ed.,Principle Of Marketing,Parentic Hall Inc.
- Kotler, P and Armstrong, G (2001). Principles of Marketing. pp. 9-11. New Jersey. Prentice Hall.
- Kotler,P.(2003),11th ED., Marketing Management, New Jersey ,Pearson Education
- Lerman,D (2006).Consumer Politeness And Complaining Behavior, Journal Of Service Marketing 20(2),92-100.
- Liljander. D (1995). The social psychology of organization. 2ndEd.NewYork. Wiloy.
- Liosa.J; Chandan.MAndOrsinger.L. (2008). Journal of international business review. Vol.5.pp 78-96.
- Lovelock.C&Wirtz J., (2007) Service Marketing: People, Technology, Strategy,6thEd., Pearson Prentice Hall,NewJercy.
- Mc.Kinney.ZYoon.K And Zahedi .L (2002) .Customer Satisfaction measurement in the private bank sector .European Journal Of operational Research.130 (2).pp 347-360.
- Oliver,R.L (1980).A Cognitive Model Of The Antecedents And Consequences Of Satisfaction Decisions.Journal Of Marketing Research,17 (November).pp 460-469.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml,V.A And Berry ,L.L(1988).SERVQUAL:AMulti-Item Scale For Measuring Customer Perception Of Service Quality, Journal Of Retailing,64(1),12-40.
- Parasurman,A,Berry,L.L And Zeithaml,V.A(1993),Understanding Customer Expectation Of Service, Sloan Management Review,32(3),39-48.
- Priest.V.J. (1998) Total service quality management. Managing service quality .29(1) 6-12.
- Reichheld,F.F(1993),Loyalty-Based Management, Harvard Business Review,71(2),64-73.
- Sit, W.Y., Ooi, K.B., Lin,B and Chang,A.Y.L (2009).TQM And Customer Satisfaction In Malaysia’s Service Sector,Industrial Management And Data Systems,109(7),957-75.
- Smith,G.T(2009).Why Do Differential Individual Progress Along Different Life Trajectories ?Perspective on Psychological Science Journal 4(4),415-421.
- Spreng, R.A; MackenZie, S.B; And Olshavsky R.W (1996). A reexamination of the determinants ofconsumer satisfaction. Journal of Marketing.Vol. 60 (July). pp-15-32.
- Sprowls, R.C; Asimow,M (1962). A mode l of customer behavior for the task manufacturing corporation. Management sciences, vol.8(3). pp.311-324.
- Strategic Directions. (2007) Quality Management. Customer Satisfaction
- Veloustsov, C., Gilbert,G.R And Moutinho,L.A(2005).Measuring Transaction-Specific Satisfaction In Services :Are The Measures Transferable Across Cultures? European Journal of Marketing ,39(516),606-628.
- ZeithamlV.A; Berry L. L, Parasuraman A (1993) The nature and determinates of customer expectation of services .Journal of the Academy of Marketing Sciences.
- Article View: 99
- PDF Download: 95