Strategic Clarity and Effect of Organizational Excellence: Analytical Research in The State Company for Automobile and Equipment Industry: An Extracted Research From PhD Dissertation.
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 2500-2509
AbstractThe main objective the research is to investigate the relationship link and influence between the strategic clarity and the Organizational Excellence in the General Company for the automotive industry and equipment and to identify the pattern and nature of thinking incumbents administrative in the company concerned in order to determine the appropriate action and that lead to the consolidation approach of clarity and strategic and directing them towards achieving excellence Organizational , data from (1 has collected 67 respondents) represented a sample of managers and data analysis employed statistical programs ( SPSS, AMOS) Through the adoption of appropriate statistical methods . The results showed the health of relationships link and influence on the level of key variables and sub - dimensions, indicating the role of vital strategic clarity to achieve excellence Organizational in the company surveyed.
- Adams , Jim. (2005). Successful Strategic Planning: Creating Clarity, Journal of Healthcare Information Management, v (19), N (3) ,
- Ahmady , Gholam Ali & Mehrpour, Maryam & Nikooravesh, Aghdas. (2016). Organizational Structure, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, pp. 455 462, http: // Creativecommons . org / licenses / by-nc-nd / 4.0
- Al-Ashi, Nihal Shafiq.2013). The effect of strategic thinking on the performance of senior management in non-governmental organizations working in the field of rehabilitation in the Gaza Strip, Master’s thesis, College of Commerce, Department of Business Administration, Islamic University, Gaza.
- Al-Fatlawi, Charter Tel. Saidi, Safaa Saadoun. Al-Khafaji, Yasmine Qassem.2016). The relationship between organizational cynicism and employee commitment, an analytical study of the opinions of employees of the Civil Defense Directorate, Karbala, Karbala University
- Al-Meligy, Reda Ibrahim, 2012Department of Institutional Excellence, Between Theory and Practice, Alamiya Group Office House Benha, Egypt, Cairo, from p 7-299.
- Amrawi, Maryam.2016). The Impact of Organizational Creativity on Achieving Competitive Advantage in Small and Medium Enterprises, a Master’s Thesis in Management Science, a Case Study of the Mills Sector in My State, Paper Witqit, College of Economic, Commercial and Management Sciences, Qasidi University, Merbah, and Rugla.
- Asad Ullah., Ajmal, Muhammad Maroof., Aslam, Waqas. (2016). Study Of Relationship Between Customer Focus and Organizational Performance in the Telecommunication Organizations Of Pakistan, V (6), No (12), Information and Knoledgement.
- Awad, Atef.2013), The effect of applying the elements of administrative creativity in organizational development, a field study on workers in cellular telecommunications institutions in Lebanon, Damascus University Journal of Economic and Legal Sciences, vol.293), issue 3.
- Dunham, James L Ritchie & Puente, Luz Maria. (2008). Strategic Clarity: Actions For Identifying And Correcting Gaps In Mental Models.
- edu / pdffiles / FE / FE5770
- Eslam, OS, Ashi, M., Reda, FM, & Zafar, A. (2017). Strategic Knowledge Management as a Driver for Organizational Excellence: A Case Study of Saudi Airlines. International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science, 9 (7), 38-49.
- Fahima, Bdesi. Shelley, Sam. Hanan, may God bless you.2011). Creativity Development and its Role in Organizational Performance, International Forum, Creativity and Organizational Change in Modern Organizations, Study and International National Experiences, Saad Dahlab University, Blida, p.5-4 .
- Famsworth, Derek & Clark, Jennifer L & Cothran, Henry & Wysocki, Allen. (2019). a series of the Food and Resource, https: //edis.ifas.ufl .
- Gabriel, majesty from God .2016). Formulation of behavioral educational goals and their impact on instructional design for teaching, Educational Studies, Volume (6), Number (12Sudan.
- Gilgeous, Victor. (1997). Operations and Management of Change, London & Washington DC: Pitman.
- Khair, Qube.2010), Human resource development as an introduction to achieving the organization's competitive advantage, a master's thesis in management sciences, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Management and Business Sciences, Abi Bakr Belkaid University, Department of Human Resources Management
- Kim , Jinhwan & Kim, Hyeob & Kwon, HyukJun. (2020). The Impact of Employees' Perceptions of Strategic Alignment on Sustainability: An Empirical Investigation of Korean Firms, Sustainability, https: // www . mdpi.com/journal/sustainability.
- Kinley, Nik & Ben-Hur, Shlomo. (2019). Leadership OS, The Operating System You Need To Succeed, (eBook), https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-27293-7
- Larsson, Martin Hosh. (2018). The role of context, activities, and organization, in Value-Based Procurement, Linköping University, Department of Management and Engineering.
- McCarthy, Kevin. (2014). What The Concept Of Strategic Clarity In Compansion And Strategies.
- Meyer; Erin (2005), Administrative Excellence: Revolutionizing Our Value in the Workplace, Edina: Beavers Pond Press.
- Nadra and Milat.2014), Human Resources Management, College of Social Sciences and Humanities, Muhammad Al-Bashir Al-Ibrahimi University, Department of Social Sciences.
- Ollila, S. (2012). Open Innovation and organizational Creativity- do they go Together: ACase Study of the Creative Climate in an Open Innovation Arena. Master Of Science Thesis, University of technology, Gteborg Sweden, p5.
- Ozbag, Gonul Kaya. (2013). Resource Based View, Core Competence And Innovation: A Research On Turkish Manufacturing Industry, Scientific Research Journal (SCIRJ), V (1), N (11)
- Pantel , Karen A. (1993). Strategic Clarity In Banking: Role Of Top Management- Team demography , Prychological Reports, 73,1187-1201.
- Parnell , John A. (2010), Journal of Strategy And ManagementStrategic Clarity, Business Strategy And Performance , V (3), N (4 ), http://dx.doi.org / 10.1108 / 17554251011092683
- Permana, Dodi. (2017). Toward the Best Model of Strategy Implementation in Indonesian Islamic Banking from the Lens of Strategic Clarity, European Research Studies Journal, V (xx), N (4B). mailto: email@example.com.
- Pinar, Musa & Girard, Tulay, (2008), (Investigating the Impact of Organizational Excellence and Leadership on Achieving Business Performance: An Exploratory Study of Turkish Firms), Published in SAM Advanced Management Journal, Vol. 73, No. 1, Winter 2008, pp. 29-45
- Salam Ali (2002) ),Management of Excellence - Management Models and Techniques in the Age of Knowledge, Dar Al Gharib, Cairo, Egypt, pp. 10-27
- Shea, Robert. (2014). The Clarity Framework, A Fresh Approach to Organizational Performance, https://www.gpstrategies.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04 / wpClarity Framework.
- Short, Natalia Ahmed.2015). Strategic clarity and its relationship to organizational stagnation, a master's thesis, an applied study of a sample of Iraqi private banks, University of Kufa, College of Administration and Economics, Department of Business Administration
- Taghavi, Atefeh. (2009). A Role Clarity Framework For Gathering Businss Activities, thesis Degree Of Master Of Science Postdoctoral Syudies In Business Administration.
- Veccbio, Robert P. (1991) "Organizational Behavior", Orlando, the Dryden Press.
- Walid, Khalil, 2016. The Role of Direct Marketing in Achieving Customer Loyalty, Case Study at Mobilis Corporation, Master Thesis in Commercial Sciences, College of Economic, Business and Management Sciences
- Yeager, Richard, (2013), Clarity: Creating a New Integrated Mindset, Oxford, UK, Blackwell publishing.
- Article View: 237
- PDF Download: 775