Mathematical Connections and Their Relationship to Strategic Intelligence Among Students of Mathematics Department in The Colleges of Education
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 2193-2199
AbstractThe present research aims to study the relationship between mathematical Connectionsand strategic intelligence for students of the mathematics department in the College of Education by answering the following questions:
Do students of the Department of Mathematics in the College of Education possess mathematical Connection skills?
Do students of the mathematics department in the College of Education possess strategic intelligence?
What is the direction and strength of the Connectional relationship between mathematical Connections and strategic intelligence among students of the Mathematics Department in the College of Education?
In order to achieve the goal of the research and answer its questions, the researcher developed a set of hypotheses and the research community was identified, which represents students of the mathematics departments in the Faculties of Education in Baghdad Governorate (College of Education for Pure Sciences - Ibn Al-Haytham / Baghdad University and the College of Education Al-Mustansiriya University). The fourth is from the mathematics department at the College of Education, Ibn al-Haytham, as it consisted of (130) male and female students, divided into (79) male and (51) female students.
- Badawi, Ramadan Massad (2019): Strategies in Teaching and Evaluating Mathematics Learning, 2nd Edition, Dar Al-Fikr, Amman.
- Al-Hamiri, Rashi Salman (2019): Strategic Intelligence and its Relation to Metacognitive Skills among Distinguished Students, Master Thesis, College of Basic Education, Psychology, University of Babylon.
- Khalil, Jinan Ihsan (2015): A comparative study of strategic intelligence and the method of abstract-macroscopic integrative structure according to patterns of brain dominance among distinguished and ordinary students in Nineveh Governorate Center, (PhD thesis), College of Education for Human Sciences, University of Mosul, Iraq.
- Al-Khalili, Tansim (2018): The effectiveness of an interactive computerized unit in developing mathematical cohesion skills among eighth grade female students, (Master Thesis), College of Education, Islamic University, Gaza.
- Daoud, Salam Abbas (2019): The impact of the Edelson model on developing mathematical correlation skills and achievement among second-grade intermediate students in mathematics, (Master Thesis), College of Basic Education, Al-Mustansiriya University, Iraq.
- Al-Dulaimi, Ihssan Aliwi and Adnan Muhammad Al-Mahdawi (2002): Measurement and Evaluation, 2nd Edition, House of Books and Records, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Al-Saeed, Reda Massaad, and Nasser Abdel-Hamid (2010): Quality Assurance in Education Curricula (Standards, Processes and Expected Outcomes). Dr.. I. Alexandria: University Education House, Egypt.
- Al-Shammari, Mayssam Maan (2020): The impact of the two strategies for the mat of the place and the four corners on the mathematical cohesion skills of first intermediate grade students, (Master Thesis), College of Education / Ibn Al-Haytham, University of Baghdad, Iraq
- Al-Taie, Taghreed Abdul-Kadhim Jawad (2016): Building an enrichment program based on mathematical interconnections and its impact on the achievement of distinguished students and their sports culture. (PhD thesis), College of Education - Ibn Al-Haytham / University of Baghdad, Iraq.
- Al-Zahir, Zakaria Muhammad and others (1999): Principles of Measurement and Evaluation in Education, 1st Edition, House of Culture and Publishing, Amman.
- Obaid, Qasim Maysar, (2018): The Impact of Reflected Learning Strategy on Achievement and Mathematical Correlation Skills of Fourth Grade Students in Mathematics, (Master Thesis) College of Education for Pure Sciences - Ibn Al Haytham, University of Baghdad.
- Al-Azzawi, Bushra Hashem (2008): “The Impact of the Relationship between Strategic Intelligence and Service Process Decisions on Strategic Success, a Test and Analytical Study of the Opinions of a Sample of Chairmen and Board Members of a Number of Colleges of Baghdad University”, (PhD thesis), University of Baghdad, Iraq.
- Al-Nabhan, Musa (2004): Fundamentals of Measurement in the Behavioral Sciences, Edition 1, Al-Shurooq Publishing, Amman, Jordan.
- Clar, G., Acheson, H., Hafner-Zimmermann, S., Sautter, B., Buczek, M., & Allan, J. (2008). Strategic Policy Intelligence Tools–A Guide. Enabling Better RTDI Policy-Making in Europe’s Regions. Stuttgart: Steinbeis-
- Article View: 80
- PDF Download: 78