Document Type : Research Article
1 PhD, Institute of Economic Research & Human Resource Development, Thai Nguyen University of Economics and Business Administration, Vietnam.
2 MBA, Banking University HCMC, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. International University of Japan, Japan.
Since startup has been becoming hot issue in many Vietnam universities and communities in recent years, we performed this study relating startup in minorities in such cities as Thai Nguyen city in the North of Vietnam.
By using mainly qualitative analysis, analytical, synthesis and inductive methods, this study specified that it is better to train and equip young people with startup experiences through mass media and through local youth union activities because they may lack of experiences. Next, it is necessary to train and propagate about the experiences of some young startup models in the area; set up startup groups and clubs at all levels, from commune / ward levels to support young people with startup knowledge for each specific field.
Finally, our study also propose conclusion with recommendations for startups.
- Dat, P.M., Mau, N.D., Loan, B.T.T., Huy, D.T.N. (2020). Comparative China Corporate Governance standards After Financial Crisis, Corporate Scandals and Manipulation, Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 9(3).
- Gelderen, M.V., Thurik, R., & Bosma, N. (2005). Success and Risk Factors in the Pre-Startup Phase, Small Business Economics, 24.
- Hac, L.D., Huy, D.T.N., Thach, N.N., Chuyen, B.M., Nhung, P.T.H., Thang, T.D., Anh, T.T. (2021). Enhancing risk management culture for sustainable growth of Asia commercial bank -ACB in Vietnam under mixed effects of macro factors, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 8(3).
- Hang, T.T.B., Nhung, D.T.H., Hung, N.M., Huy, D.T.N., Dat, P.M. (2020). Where Beta is going–case of Viet Nam hotel, airlines and tourism company groups after the low inflation period, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(3).
- Huy, Dinh T.N., (2012), Estimating Beta of Viet Nam listed construction companies groups during the crisis, Journal of Integration and Development, 15(1).
- Huy, D. T.N., Loan, B. T., and Anh, P. T. (2020). Impact of selected factors on stock price: a case study of Vietcombank in Vietnam', Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, vol.7, no.4, pp. 2715-2730. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.7.4(10)
- Huy, D. T.N., Dat, P. M., và Anh, P. T. (2020). 'Building and econometric model of selected factors’ impact on stock price: a case study', Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, vol.9(M), pp. 77-93. https://doi.org/10.9770/jssi.2020.9.M(7)
- Huy D.T.N., Nhan V.K., Bich N.T.N., Hong N.T.P., Chung N.T., Huy P.Q. (2021). Impacts of Internal and External Macroeconomic Factors on Firm Stock Price in an Expansion Econometric model—A Case in Vietnam Real Estate Industry, Data Science for Financial Econometrics-Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol.898, Springer. http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-48853-6_14
- Hazudin, S.F., Kader, M.A.R.A., Tarmuji, N.H., Ishak, M., & Ali, R. (2015). Discovering Small Business Start up Motives, Success Factors and Barriers: A Gender Analysis, Procedia Economics and Finance, 31.
- Ministry of Finance (2020), Official Letter No. 10401 / BTC-HCSN on reporting results of checking the implementation of National Target Program for Sustainable Poverty Reduction 2020 of Thai Nguyen and Bac Kan provinces.
- Okrah, J., & Ogbozo, E. (2018). Exploring the factors of startup success and growth, Project Innovation.
- Olugbola, S.A. (02017). Exploring entrepreneurial readiness of youth and startup success components: Entrepreneurship training as a moderator, Journal of Innovation & Knowledge, 2(3).
- Thai Nguyen Statistical Office (2020), Thai Nguyen Statistical Yearbook.
- The People's Council of Thai Nguyen province (2019), Resolution No. 09/2019 / NQ-HDND on the content and level of spending to support the eco-system of innovative startups in Thai Nguyen province until 2025 and organize contests and contests for technical innovation in Thai Nguyen province.
- People's Committee of Thai Nguyen province (2017), Program "Socio-economic development in safe zone and extremely difficult ethnic minority areas in Thai Nguyen province in the period of 2017-2020".
- People's Committee of Thai Nguyen Province (2017), Plan No. 113 / KH-UBND dated 30/6/2017 on Supporting Thai Nguyen's Innovative Startups Ecosystem up to 2025.
- People's Committee of Thai Nguyen Province (2020), Report on the review of the Ethnic Work Strategy up to 2020, December 15, 2020.