Juvenile Innovative Entrepreneurs: Challenges Pave A Path to Opportunities
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 2030-2035
AbstractIntroduction: Young entrepreneurs loving to sharpen up their business skills and their business challenges pave a way to innovative ideas in business domain. It leads to develop a positive outlook among juvenile innovative entrepreneurs to utilize it as an opportunity. All effective innovations are breathtakingly. Youth entrepreneurship has becoming a vital factor in ensuring a brighter future for the nation. Entrepreneurship attitude leads to innovation is seen as not only the solution to unemployment but also fundamental in nurturing young people to unleash their potential to the fullest.
Objectives:To emphasize the opportunities and challenges of budding entrepreneurs in the college students; and to identify the strategies of online free enterprises with nominal investment in Chennai City.
Methods: Structured questionnaire package that inquired information including Gender, Age, Education level, Source of Parental Income, daily time spent for business and challenges leads to innovative business opportunities among young entrepreneurs. Liker’s five-point scale is developed to test the juvenile innovative entrepreneurs’ attitudes with percentage analysis and Chi- Square, KMO coefficient and the Bartlett’s test of with sixty samples for the research.
Result: There is no significant relationship between “Challenges and Opportunities of Young innovative entrepreneurs. On the differing, the null hypothesis is accepted and shows that the there is significant relationship between “Challenges and Opportunities of Young innovative entrepreneurs during their business passion.
Conclusion: The study assessed that young innovative entrepreneurs are using technology as a vast weapon to encounter the challenges faced while playing entrepreneurial role in the modern business world. “Most significant walk has to be taken by young innovative entrepreneurs to trendy economic revolution and cost-effective business strategy in the modern epoch.”
- Carraher, S. (2014). Global Entrepreneurship. Kendall Hunt Publishing Company
- Casillas, J. (2007). International Entrepreneurship in Family Businesses. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dana, L. (2004). Handbook of Research on International Entrepreneurship. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hisrich, R. (2010). International Entrepreneurship: Starting, Developing, and Managing a Global Venture. SAGE
- Kshetri, N. (2014). Global Entrepreneurship: Environment and Strategy. Routledge
- Samli, C. (2009). International Entrepreneurship: Innovative Solutions for a Fragile Planet. Springer
- Santhi, P. (2012). Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship. Allied Publishers
- Abor, J., & Quartey, P. (2010). Issues in SME development in Ghana and South Africa. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics. Issue, 39(2010), 218–228.
- Francis, C. (2002). Youth Entrepreneurship: Meeting the Key Policy Challenges. England: Oxford University.
- Legodi, K., & Kanjere, M. (2015). Challenges faced by informal traders in Greater Letaba municipality in Limpopo province. Africa’s Public Service Delivery and Performance Review, 3(4), 57–75.
- Kishore, b., Vinay, C. G., & Naresh, S. (2015). Problems and prospects of entrepreneurship development. International journal of economic and business review, 3 (3), 22-31.
- Prem, S. P., & Nikhil, D. B. (2015). Youth Entrepreneurship: Opportunities and Challenges in India. IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education, 5 (2), 55-59.
- Trilochan, S. (2015). Challenges and prospects of youth entrepreneurship in Kathmandu. Kathmandu: University of Nordland.
- Yoganandan, G., & Raj, N. C. (2017). A Study on Problems of Young Entrepreneurship in India. International Journal of Scientific Research, 6 (8), 172-174.
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship, “Entrepreneurial Mindset: On Ramp to Opportunity” (New York: NFTE, December 2017),
- Ryan, C. (2006). Youth enterprise and sustainable development’ strategic paper for the 6 th commonwealth youth ministers’ meeting. London: Commonwealth Secretariat.
- Subrahmanyam, Gita. 2013. Tackling Youth Unemployment through TVET. Report of the UNESCO-UNEVOC online conference. Bonn: UNESCO-UNEVOC.
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics, accessed November 27, 2018. https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpsee_e16.htm
- Article View: 197
- PDF Download: 122