Ode genre and ideological - artistic features of erkin vahidov’s odes
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1317-1323
AbstractThis article gives information about the origin of the genre of ode, the history of Turkish ode, the creators of ode. It also provides theoretical information on the specifics of the ode genre, the content of the theme, the weight and the system of rhyme. Although ode is an ancient genre, it is still used in the works of our Devonian poets. In the offices of Erkin Vahidov we also find wonderful examples of this genre. This article discusses the ideological features of the poet's poems “O’zbegim” (My Uzbek), “Inson” (Man), “Qo’llar” (Hands), the arts used in them, the system of rhyme and weight.
- Baranov X.K. Arabic-Russian dictionary. Moscow: 1958. -pp. 821-822.
- Giyas ul-lugat. Volume 2 D. Adib. 1988.
- Abdullaev I. On the poems written in Bukhara in the X century // Uzbek language and literature. 1962. №6. –pp. 16-23.
- Krachkovsky I.Yu. Selected works, vol. AI. Moscow: Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1956.
- Filshtinsky M. Arabic classical literature. Moscow: Nauka. 1965.
- Orzibekov R. Genres of Uzbek lyrical poetry. Tashkent: Fan. 2006. - p.273.
- Ancient Turkish dictionary. Leningrad. 1969. - p. 532.
- Maḥmūd al-Kāšġarī “Dīwān Lughāt al-Turk”. 3 Volumes, Volume 1, UzSA Printing house. 1960. -p. 123.
- Mashkhura Khasanova. Gadoi’s ode and its devotion. International Journal of Word Art. 2018, vol. 3, issue 3. -pp. 64-67
- In the book: The nightingale radiance, Qutb Khwārizmī, Tashkent: The printing house “Literature and Art” after G. Gulyam. 1986. - pp. 335-339.
- Saifi Saroyi. Poems, Gulistan, The printing house of literary literature after G. Gulyam. Tashkent: 1968. -p. 19.
- Khasanova Mashkhura Jumanovna. The role of praises in the development of turkic odes. Journal of Critical Reviews. ISSN-2394-5125 Vol 7, Issue 7, 2020
- Vahidov E. Devon: I wish you happiness and a throne. Tashkent: Gafur Gulom Publishing House. 2017. –p. 205.
- Khodzhiakhmedov A. Dictionary of classical art. Tashkent: Yangi asr avlodi, 2008. –p. 194.
- National encyclopedia of Uzbekistan. Volume 3. Tashkent: State Scientific Publishing House “National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan”. 2002.
- Sulaymonov I. An artistic interpretation of Babur’s personality in world literature. JOURNAL of CRITICAL REVIEWS (ISSN-2394-5125.
- Aslanova H. The concept of features of «Beauty» in the creative heritage of Gadoi. JOURNAL of CRITICAL REVIEWS (ISSN-2394-5125. Vol 7.ISSUE 15.2020. SCOPUS Q4, 6 H index). 2020, pp. 2672-2676.
- Hazratkuliyon D, Majitova S.“Descrıptıon of bukhara as the patrıotıc poem of tajık-persıan poetry and the ıssues of remaınıng poetry. Journal of Critical Reviews (ISSN- 2394-5125 Vol 7, Issue 11, 2020 pp.)
- Musurmanov E. Representations of the origin of the universe in ancient and Centrasiatic mythology. / International Journal on Integrated Education. Volume 3, Issue VI, June 2020. -P.50-54. (№23. Impact Factor: 7.242)
- Majitova S. Тhe lexical subtleties of some letters of arabic alphabet in gazelles of Djami. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), INDIA, Volum 7, 5 may 2018. (№5, Global impact Factor 0.765; № 12, Index Copernicus Value (2016): 79.57/ (Impact Factor (2017): 7.296.)
- Mukhitdinova N.M. The comparative character analysis of Farhad and Majnun in epic poems by Alisher Navai. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering(TM) team. India. Volume 10. Issue 12, desember 2019.
- Jumanovna, K. M. (2020). THE ROLE OF PRAISES IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF TURKIC ODES. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7(7), 948-951.
- Jumanovna, K. M. (2021). HISTORY OF ORIENTAL ODE. Oriental renaissance: Innovative, educational, natural and social sciences, 1(1).
- Article View: 114
- PDF Download: 99