Document Type : Research Article
Department of Economics, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal
At wild level, Behavioral economics superimpose numerous sectors counting Mindset and Finances. Behavior finances by all methods develop the informative intensity of Finances as it furnishes it with a secure and increasingly levelheaded mental premise. Throughout the past 24 years, numerous examinations have investigated various areas of Social] finances leading presentation of the particular rules that relate to human behavior. This paper means to give a prologue to behavior financial aspects in its authentic setting. It likewise researches the holes that lie in the wide range of Behavioral economics.
- S. Mullainathan and R. H. Thaler, “Behavioral Economics,” in International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences: Second Edition, 2015.
- C. F. Camerer, G. Loewenstein, and M. Rabin, Advances in behavioral economics. 2011.
- R. H. Thaler, “Behavioral economics: Past, present, and future,” Rev. Econ. Inst., 2018, doi: 10.18601/01245996.v20n38.02.
- E. Fehr and S. Gächter, “Fairness and retaliation: The economics of reciprocity,” in Advances in Behavioral Economics, 2011.
- R. Weber and R. Dawes, “Behavioral economics,” in The Handbook of Economic Sociology, 2010.
- E. Cartwright and E. Cartwright, “An introduction to behavioral economics,” in Behavioral Economics, 2019.
- C. Engel, “Behavioral Law and Economics: Empirical Methods,” SSRN Electron. J., 2013, doi: 10.2139/ssrn.2207921.
- A. Acquisti, “Nudging privacy: The behavioral economics of personal information,” in Digital Enlightenment Yearbook 2012, 2012.
- A. Samson and G. Loewenstein, “The Behavioral Economics Guide 2014,” White Pap., 2014.
- J. C. Driscoll and S. Holden, “Behavioral economics and macroeconomic models,” J. Macroecon., 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.jmacro.2014.05.004.
- D. Kahneman and A. Tversky, “Prospect theory: An analysis of decision under risk,” in Experiments in Environmental Economics, 2018.