E-Commerce Developments and Strategies for Value Creation: The Case of Russia And China
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1231-1242
Abstract: E-Commerce has a significant impact on the economy and business productivity and currently has a chance to become widespread due to its simple applications. This provides an opportunity to "cross borders" as new entrants, business models, and technology changes break down barriers that previously separated one industry from another. This increases competition and innovation, which is likely to increase overall economic efficiency. In recent years, China has played an increasing role in E-Commerce, both domestic and international transactions. In these circumstances, the country's leadership faced an obvious need to form comprehensive domestic legislation in E-Commerce and ensure compliance with international norms and standards.
- Agafonova, M. V. (2009). Service E-Commerce in Russia: development trends of the market. Internet marketing. 2, 74-82.
- Akopova E. S., & Popkova E. G. (2013). Internet business as a point of growth of enterprises in stagnating markets. Economic space, 1–2.
- Babenko, V., Kulczyk, Z., Perevosova, I., Syniavska, O., & Davydova, O. (2019). Factors of the development of international e-commerce under the conditions of globalization. In SHS Web of Conferences (65), EDP Sciences.
- Barnes, S. J., & Vidgen, R. T. (2002). An integrative approach to the assessment of e-commerce quality. J. Electron. Commerce Res., 3(3), 114-127.
- Brookes, M. & Wahhaj, Z. (2000). The Shocking Economic Effect of B2B, Goldman Sachs& Co, Global Economics.
- Brookes, M., & Wahhaj, Z. (2001). The economic effects of business to business internet activity. National Institute Economic Review, 175(1), 95-108.
- Feindt, S., Jeffcoate, J., & Chappell, C. (2002). Identifying success factors for rapid growth in SME e-commerce. Small business economics, 19(1), 51-62.
- Kholodkova, K. S. (2013). Analysis of the e-commerce market in Russia. Modern research and innovation, 10.
- Kubkina, U. S. (2012). E-commerce: The role of the concept, development trends. Terra Economicus, 2(2), 53-55.
- Li, J. & Zhang, X. (2016). Main factors and countermeasures influencing the development of E-commerce in the western China. Economic Management in China, 27(2), 84-89.
- Nazarova I. B., & Dianova T. V. (2012). E-commerce: advantages, problems and the "sliding effect" in reducing transaction costs. Vestnik MGIMO, 4(25).
- Osipov, V. A. (2016). Problems of logistics development in Russia. Young scientist, 13, 75-77.
- Tolstoy, D., Nordman, E. R., Hånell, S. M., & Özbek, N. (2020). The development of international e-commerce in retail SMEs: An effectuation perspective. Journal of World Business.
- Qi, J., Zheng, X., & Guo, H. (2019). The formation of Taobao villages in China. China economic review, 53, 106-127.
- Xie, W., & Li, P. X. (2012). Key factors influencing firms' adoption of e-commerce. Economic Management, 34(2), 150-158.
- Yang, J., Zhou, T., & Li, Q. (2011). An empirical analysis of electronic commerce on economic growth. World Economy Study, 88(10), 40-43.
- You, G. (2011). Factors influencing the growth of electronic commerce network. China Business & Trade, 20(25), 169-170.
- Yun, J. J., Zhao, X., Park, K., & Shi, L. (2020). Sustainability condition of open innovation: Dynamic growth of alibaba from SME to large enterprise. Sustainability, 12(11).
- Zhao, J., Wang, S., & Huang, W. V. (2008). A study of B2B e-market in China: E-commerce process perspective. Information & Management, 45(4), 242-248.
- Article View: 204
- PDF Download: 257