Document Type : Research Article
1 Research Scholar,Department Of Journalism and Mass Communication,University Of Calcutta,Kolkata
2 Retired Professor,Department Of Journalism and Mass Communication,University Of Calcutta
The Me Too movement focuses on the experiences of sexual violence survivors. Me Too movement works on empowerment through empathy by showing the planet just how common harassment is and by telling survivors that they aren’t alone — and are supported. Various researches show, how media support uplifted a group movement into a social movement. The movement has provided a source of solidarity for ladies from all backgrounds who have experienced harassment.
- Hillstrom, L. C. (2018). The #MeToo Movement (21st-Century Turning Points) (Annotated ed.). ABC-CLIO.
- Metoo Movement Analysis through the Lens of Social Media. (2019). International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 8(3), 1649–1651. https://doi.org/10.35940/ijrte.c4432.098319
- Reinkens, B. (2020). How Has the #MeToo Movement Changed Society? (Issues Today). Referencepoint Press.
- Reinkens, B. (2020a). How Has the #MeToo Movement Changed Society? (Issues Today). Referencepoint Press.
- Serisier, T. (2020). #MeToo and the Politics of Social Change; #MeToo, Weinstein and Feminism; #MeToo: Stories From the Australian Movement. Australian Feminist Studies, 35(105), 310–313. https://doi.org/10.1080/08164649.2020.1843135