Web Content Managing System
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1074-1080
AbstractA Web Content Managing System (WCMS) is the web application that will encourages a gathering of clients, as the rule from various dividing in an endeavor, to cooperatively keep up & sort out the all content present in the site in a compelling way. In the course of recent years, web content Managing frameworks have developed in significance as an ever-increasing number of associations convey and distribute their data through the web. Like other electronic applications, WCMS's applications are presented to a similar arrangement of normal security dangers found in any system and online activity or procedure. In this paper, the author will plot the basic security worries of WCMS, and give a number preparatory thought. The volume of computerized content accessible on the internet has expanded significantly in the course of recent years. Some kind of web content Managing (WCM) framework are getting fundamental for the associations with critical web nearness as the capacity of content keeps on multiplying. The WCM frameworks having advanced quickly from of the fundamental HTML editors of 6 years prior, to the complex content creation and distributing devices accessible today. In this research showning a WCM progressive system, looks at the basic web content Managing lifecycle and recognizes the key market patterns for WCM frameworks.
- M. Kumar and A. Nath, “Web Content Management System (CMS),” Int. J. Innov. Res. Adv. Eng., no. March, pp. 1–7, 2016, doi: 10.6084/M9.FIGSHARE.3504368.V1.
- S. McKeever, “Understanding web content management systems: Evolution, lifecycle and market,” Ind. Manag. Data Syst., vol. 103, no. 8–9, pp. 686–692, 2003, doi: 10.1108/02635570310506106.
- “WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM,” 2008.
- M. Akcay, I. Ardic, and S. Sen, “Document Management System,” in 3rd International Symposium on Multidisciplinary Studies and Innovative Technologies, ISMSIT 2019 - Proceedings, 2019, doi: 10.1109/ISMSIT.2019.8932959.
- E. L. Black, “Selecting a web content management system for an academic library website,” Information Technology and Libraries. 2011, doi: 10.6017/ital.v30i4.1869.
- Y. C. J. Wu, S. Huang, L. Kuo, and W. H. Wu, “Management education for sustainability: A web-based content analysis,” Acad. Manag. Learn. Educ., 2010, doi: 10.5465/amle.9.3.zqr520.
- M. Dobecki and W. Zabierowski, “Web-based content management system,” in Modern Problems of Radio Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science - Proceedings of the 10th International Conference, TCSET’2010, 2010.
- J. Kishigami, S. Fujimura, H. Watanabe, A. Nakadaira, and A. Akutsu, “The Blockchain-Based Digital Content Distribution System,” in Proceedings - 2015 IEEE 5th International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing, BDCloud 2015, 2015, doi: 10.1109/BDCloud.2015.60.
- N. F. Ferrer and J. M. Alfonso, Content management for E-learning. 2011.
- T. Adeyinka and S. Mutula, “A proposed model for evaluating the success of WebCT course content management system,” Comput. Human Behav., 2010, doi: 10.1016/j.chb.2010.07.007.
- Article View: 119
- PDF Download: 152