Three Interesting Properties of Metallic Ratios
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 1060-1062
AbstractThe study of Metallic ratios has profound impact and applications not just in mathematics but also in various other branches of Science and Technology. In this paper, I will introduce the Metallic Ratios formally and prove three interesting and new properties related to them. These results will add more value to already known results on Metallic Ratios.
- R. Sivaraman, Expressing Numbers in terms of Golden, Silver and Bronze Ratios, Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education, Volume 12, Issue 2, 2876 – 2880, 2021.
- R. Sivaraman, Exploring Metallic Ratios, Mathematics and Statistics, Horizon Research Publications, Volume 8, Issue 4, (2020), 388 – 391.
- Seda Yamak, Akbiyik, Salim Yuce, On Metallic Ratio in Zp, Special Issue: International Conference on Mathematics: An Istanbul meeting for mathematicians 2018, 15 November 2019, 5535 – 5550.
- Juan B. Gil and Aaron Worley, Generalized Metallic Means, Fibonacci Quarterly, Volume 57 (2019), Issue. 1, 45-50.
- K. Hare, H. Prodinger, and J. Shallit, Three series for the generalized golden mean, Fibonacci Quart. 52(2014), no. 4, 307–313.
- Krcadinac V, A new generalization of the golden ratio. Fibonacci Quarterly, 2006;44(4):335–340.
- Article View: 71
- PDF Download: 90