Document Type : Research Article
- VIKTORIYA I.TINYAKOVA 1
- XINGYUAN SUN 2
- OKSANA V.KONOVALOVA 3
- ELENA V. KULYASOVA 4
- VALENTINA N.TARASOVA 5
1 State University of Management, 99 Ryazansky Prospekt, Moscow 109542, Russian Federation
2 Beijing Urban Construction Design & Development Group Co., Limited, Beijing, China
3 Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, 5 1/1 Leningradsky Prospect, Moscow 125993, Russian Federation
4 STC "Informtechnika" a branch of "All-Russian Research Institute "Center", 11 Sadovaya – Kudrinskaya St., Moscow 123242, Russian Federation
5 Russian University of Transport, 9 Obraztsova St., Moscow 127994, Russian Federation
The article presents indicators for assessing the marketing and innovation, technical and technological, organizational, personnel and investment and sales potentials of an industrial enterprise, developed by the authors based on generalizing existing approaches to the interpretation of elements of economic potential and taking into account the challenges of neo-industrialization. A technique for measuring economic potential, which is based on the aggregation of expert assessments, is proposed. A mechanism has been developed for determining the production strategy of an enterprise and choosing directions for prospective investment based on estimates of the components of economic potential. The results presented in the article (method and mechanism) were tested at mechanical engineering enterprises. Their practical use allows comparing the strategic positions of enterprises and choosing the optimal vector of their development. The scientific and methodological provisions developed in the article can be used by industrial enterprises of various sectors of the economy in production management and researchers of production management problems for the development of the theory and practice of strategic planning and analysis of the resource potential of enterprises.
- enterprise potential
- economic potential
- production strategy
- enterprise resources
- investment strategy
- Albu, C., Albu, N., Dumitru, M., & Dumitru, V. F. (2015). The Impact of the Interaction between Context Variables and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems on Organizational Performance: A Case Study from a Transition Economy. Information Systems Management, 32, 252-264. https://doi.org/10.1080/10580530.2015.1044347
- Cai, Y., Wu, G., Zhang, D. (2020). Does Export Trade Promote Firm Innovation? Annals of Economics and Finance, 21(2), 483-506.
- Doroshenko, Yu. A., Starikova, M. S., Somina, I., V., Malykhina, I. O. (2019). Povysheniye rezul'tativnosti vysokotekhnologichnykh kompaniy na osnove vzaimodeystviy s sub"yektami innovatsionnoy sredy [Increasing the Efficiency of High-tech Companies Based on Interactions with the Entities of the Innovative Environment]. Ekonomika regiona-Economy of region, 15(4), 1279-1293. https://doi.org/10.17059/2019-4-24
- Ferrannini, A., Barbieri, E., Biggeri, M., Di Tommaso, M. R. (2020). Industrial policy for sustainable human development in the post-Covid19 era. World development, 137, 105215. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.worlddev.2020.105215
- Ferriani, S., Lazerson, M. H., Lorenzoni, G. (2020). Anchor entrepreneurship and industry catalysis: The rise of the Italian Biomedical Valley. Research policy, 49(8), 104045. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2020.104045
- Hariharan, A. N., Biswas, A. (2020). Global Recognition of India's Knowledge-Based Industry Evolution through Empirical Analysis. Journal of the Knowledge Economy. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13132-020-00673-x
- Hitomi, K. (1997). Manufacturing strategy for future production moving toward manufacturing excellence. International journal of technology management, 14(6-8), 701-711. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJTM.1997.002585
- Hu, G. G. (2021). Is knowledge spillover from human capital investment a catalyst for technological innovation? The curious case of fourth industrial revolution in BRIGS economies. Technological forecasting and social change, 162, 120327. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2020.120327
- Ishmuradova, I., Karamyshev, A., Lysanov, D., Isavnin, A., Eremina, I. (2019). The method of estimation of economic potential of the industrial enterprise. 2019 12th International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering (DeSE), Kazan, Russia, 2019, pp. 284-289. https://doi.org/10.1109/DeSE.2019.00060
- Jalolov, I. I. (2019). Statisticheskiye otsenki ekonomicheskogo potentsiala predpriyatiy v usloviyakh modernizatsii ekonomiki [Statistical estimations of economic potential of the enterprises in the conditions of economy modernization]. Bulletin of Science and Practice, 5(3), 371-377.
- Johnston, A., Wells, P. (2020). Assessing the role of universities in a place-based Industrial Strategy: Evidence from the UK. Local Economy: The Journal of the Local Economy Policy Unit, 35(4), 384-402. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0269094220957977
- Kaletnik, G. M., Zabolotnyi, G. M., Kozlovskyi, S. V. (2011). Innovative models of strategic economic potential management within contemporary economic systems. Actual problems of economics, 118(4), 3-11.
- Li, K., Kim, D. J., Lang, K. R., Kauffman, R. J., Naldi, M. (2020). How should we understand the digital economy in Asia? Critical assessment and research agenda. Electronic commerce research and applications, 44, 101004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2020.101004
- Lis, A. M. (2020). Development of proximity in cluster organizations. Entrepreneurship and sustainability issues, 8(2), 116-132. https://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2020.8.2(7)
- Minovski, R., Jovanoski, B., Galevski, P. (2021). Lean implementation and implications: experiences from Macedonia. International journal of lean six sigma, 12(1), 78-97. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJLSS-10-2016-0057
- Nadvornaya, G. G., Klimchuk, S. V., Oborin, M. S., Gvarliani, T. E. (2016). Teoriya i metodologiya otsenki ekonomicheskogo potentsiala predpriyatiy [Theory and Methodology of Appraisal of Enterprise Economic Potential]. Economic and social changes-facts trends forecast, 6(48), 70-90. https://doi.org/10.15838/esc.2016.6.48.4
- Nurlanova, N. K., Kireyeva, A. A., Ruzanov, R. M. (2017). Evaluation of Economic Potential and Level of Concentration of the Regions of Kazakhstan. Journal of asian finance economics and business, 4(2), 37-44. https://doi.org/10.13106/jafeb.2017.vol4.no2.37
- Rastvortseva, S. (2014). Assessment of the regional economic potential for the industrial clusters development. Political sciences, law, finance, economics and tourism, vol III. International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences on Social Sciences and Arts (SGEM 2014, Albena, Bulgaria, Sep. 01-10, 2014), 75-82.
- Savchenko, V. F. (2015). Ekonomicheskiy potentsial Ukrainy i vliyaniye na nego gosudarstva [The economic potential of Ukraine and state influence on it]. Scientific bulletin of Polessia, 2, 7-16.
- Shamanska, O. I. (2009). Obshchaya sistema formirovaniya ekonomicheskogo potentsiala [General system of economic potential formation]. Actual problems of economics, 92, 109-114.
- Shamanska, O. I. (2012). Key directions in increasing efficiency of resource potential management at enterprises. Actual problems of economics, 132, 166-172.
- Shcherbakova, E. V. (2018). Hierarchical Structure of the Economic Potential of a Region. Regionologiya, 26(3), 422-437. https://doi.org/10.15507/2413-1407.104.026.201803.422-437
- Smirnov, V. V., Semenov, V. L., Kadyshev, E. N., Perfilova, E. F., Kravchenko T. V. (2019). Management of food import substitution in Russia. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, 805-811. http://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2019.03.02.92
- Starikova, M. S., Kamyshanchenko, E. N., Luksha, I. M., Rastopchina, Y. L., Kovaleva, E. I. (2018). Assessment of integration climate of countries as tool for formation of strategic business partnerships. European proceedings of social and behavioural sciences. International conference on research paradigms transformation in social sciences (RPTSS 2017), 35, 1315-1324. http://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2018.02.154
- Sycheva, I. N., Ovchinnicov, Y. L., Voronkova, O. Yu., Akhmetshin, E. M., Kolmakov, V. V., Vasilieva, A. G. (2018). Economic potential and development prospects of small businesses in rural areas. European Research Studies Journal, 21(4). 292-303. https://doi.org/10.35808/ersj/1121
- Tinyakova, V. I., Morozova, N. I., Konovalova, O. V., Proskurina, I. Yu., Falkovich, E. B. (2020). The cluster form of organization and the prospects for its application to provide the sustainable development of cooperative entrepreneurship. Revista Gênero e Direito, 9(4), 1092-1103.
- Usmanov, B. (2017). Possibilities of increasing economic potential of industrial enterprises of Uzbekistan (on the example of JSC "Uzbeklightindustry"). Theoretical and practical issues of ensuring the economic interests of the modern innovative society. 3rd edition. Research articles. Science editor R. Draut. San Francisco, California, USA, 55-60.
- van Tonder, C., Schachtebeck, C., Nieuwenhuizen, C., Bossink, B. (2020). A framework for digital transformation and business model innovation. Journal of Contemporary Management Issues, 25(2), 111-132. https://doi.org/10.30924/mjcmi.25.2.6