A Review Study on the Brand Image on the Customer’s Perspective
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 772-778
AbstractThe study paper reflects on the effect of branding on customer behavior. Brand awareness is a significant consideration here. As the customer is more knowledgeable of a brand but has all the awareness from its price, cost, etc., the further they would be drawn to the brand. The stage of loyalty rises with age. Community is by far the most prominent reference population in the world. Consumers who may be more interactive are influenced by their peers through social media platforms. Consumers who may be more mindful of their position are more apparent over those who haven't conscious of their status. The brand name on customer buying behavior is at the demonstration in buying for products and services. Consumers are impacted by various social, emotional, cultural and behavioral circumstances. The study deals with the findings of the study, the aim of that was to consider the effect of branded product mostly on the influence of customers in buying a product. The goal of the study is to think about the very reality that perhaps a brand does have an impact on the consumer's decision-making method. Throughout the end, it was assumed that the label was affected by the customer's actions in addition to the following contingent and response variables.
- C. W. Park, B. J. Jaworski, and D. J. MacInnis, “Strategic Brand Concept-Image Management,” J. Mark., 1986.
- D. Dobni and G. M. Zinkhan, “In Search of Brand Image: A Foundation Analysis,” Adv. Consum. Res., 1990.
- J. L. Aaker, “Dimensions of brand personality,” J. Mark. Res., 1997.
- E. Atilgan, S. Aksoy, and S. Akinci, “Determinants of the brand equity: A verification approach in the beverage industry in Turkey,” Mark. Intell. Plan., 2005.
- C. E. Driessen, “Message Communication in Advertising : Selling the Abercrombie and Fitch Image,” J. Undergrad. Res., 2005.
- S. Fogel, “Issues in Measurement of Word of Mouth in Social Media Marketing,” Internatiomal J. Integr. Mark. Commun., 2010.
- P. Aggarwal, “The effects of brand relationship norms on consumer attitudes and behavior,” J. Consum. Res., 2004.
- R. Givhan, “Luxury fashion brands are going green. But why are they keeping it a secret,” washington Post, 2015. .
- H. K. Chi, H. R. Yeh, and M. W. Huang, “The Influences of advertising endorser, brand image, brand equity, price promotion, on purchase intention- the mediating effect of advertising endorser,” J. Glob. Bus. Manag., 2009.
- V. Shende, “Analysis of Research in Consumer Behavior of Passenger, Automobile Passenger Car Customer,” Int. J. Sci. Res. Publ., 2014.
- P. Winkielman, N. Schwarz, R. Reber, and T. A. Fazendeiro, “Cognitive and affective consequences of visual fluency: When seeing is easy on the mind,” in Persuasive Imagery: A Consumer Response Perspective, 2003.
- J. Huber and J. McCann, “The Impact of Inferential Beliefs on Product Evaluations,” J. Mark. Res., 1982.
- D. H. McQuiston, “Successful branding of a commodity product: The case of RAEX LASER steel,” Ind. Mark. Manag., 2004.
- C. S. Park and V. Srinivasan, “A Survey-Based Method for Measuring and Understanding Brand Equity and Its Extendibility,” J. Mark. Res., 1994.
- U. Shehzad, S. Ahmad, K. Iqbal, M. Nawaz, and S. Usman, “Influence of Brand Name on Consumer Choice & Decision,” IOSR J. Bus. Manag., 2014.
- M. E. Malik, M. M. Ghafoor, and H. K. Iqbal, “Impact of Brand Image and Advertisement on Consumer Buying Behavior,” World Appl. Sci. J., 2013.
- C. W. Park and S. M. Young, “Consumer Response to Television Commercials: The Impact of Involvement and Background Music on Brand Attitude Formation,” J. Mark. Res., 1986.
- W. Lassar, B. Mittal, and A. Sharma, “Measuring customer-based brand equity,” Journal of Consumer Marketing. 1995.
- A. D. Shocker and D. A. Aaker, “Managing Brand Equity,” J. Mark. Res., 1993.
- R. L. Oliver, “A Cognitive Model of the Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decisions,” J. Mark. Res., 1980.
- N. T. P. Thao and B. T. Q. Trang, “Characteristics of Green Hotels’ Potential Customers: A Case of Vietnamese Domestic Tourists,” VNU J. Sci. Econ. Bus., 2018.
- C. Chitty, S. Ward, and C. Chua, “An application of the ECSI model as a predictor of satisfaction and loyalty for backpacker hostels,” Mark. Intell. Plan., 2007.
- B. Merrilees and M. L. Fry, “Corporate Branding: A Framework for E-retailers,” Corp. Reput. Rev., 2002.
- R. J. Brodie, J. R. M. Whittome, and G. J. Brush, “Investigating the service brand: A customer value perspective,” J. Bus. Res., 2009.
- D. Travis, “Branding in the digital age,” Journal of Business Strategy. 2001.
- F. E. Webster and K. L. Keller, “A roadmap for branding in industrial markets,” J. Brand Manag., 2004.
- Article View: 243
- PDF Download: 283