Teamwork on Employee Performance and Organization Growth
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 705-709
AbstractCooperation can be said as cooperatively cooperating alongside different individuals from the association to accomplish the endorsed objectives of the association. Cooperation is extremely basic in an association to reduce the remaining burden and all things considered play out all the undertakings of the association in a proficient way. It can profit the association in a since quite a while ago hurries to support on the lookout and to make the best out of the relative multitude of assets in the association. This examination focuses on how the cooperation can affect the general states of the association and how they can have a positive power both on the association just as the representatives.
- G. Askari, N. Asghri, M. E. Gordji, H. Asgari, J. A. Filipe, and A. Azar, “The impact of teamwork on an organization’s performance: A cooperative game’s approach,” Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 1–15, 2020, doi: 10.3390/math8101804.
- J. Hanaysha, “Testing the Effects of Employee Empowerment , Teamwork , and Employee Training on Employee Productivity in Higher Education Sector,” no. May, 2016, doi: 10.5296/ijld.v6i1.9200.
- M. Apoorva, “Impact of Teamwork on Organisation Performance,” no. 2, pp. 2–4, 2019.
- W. A. Kahn, “Psychological conditions of personal engagement and disengagement at work,” Acad. Manag. J., 1990, doi: 10.5465/256287.
- Z. H. B. Zahid Hussain Bhat, “Impact of Training on Employee Performance: A Study of Retail Banking Sector in India,” Indian J. Appl. Res., 2011, doi: 10.15373/2249555x /june2013/97.
- W. Schaufeli, M. Salanova, V. González-romá, and A. Bakker, “The Measurement of Engagement and Burnout: A Two Sample Confirmatory Factor Analytic Approach,” J. Happiness Stud., 2002, doi: 10.1023/A:1015630930326.
- R. Cropanzano, A. Li, and L. Benson, “Peer justice and teamwork process,” Gr. Organ. Manag., 2011, doi: 10.1177/1059601111414561.
- F. Authors, “European Journal of Training and Development,” 2016, doi: 10.1108/EJTD-08-2016-0066.
- J. M. Stanton, “Reactions to Employee Performance Monitoring : Framework , Review , and Research Directions,” no. November 2014, pp. 37–41, 2009, doi: 10.1207/S15327043 HUP1301.
- “How To Improve Collaboration Among Employees.” https://buddypunch.com/blog/ collaboration-among-employees/.
- Article View: 207
- PDF Download: 186