Document Type : Research Article
Department of Management, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
In this modern world, full of technology, mental health is affecting the most. Various factors are there that are influencing the mental health such as stress, social media, personal life issues, tension about maintaining the social image, and many more similar factors are there that hamper the mental health of people these days. Some factors are controllable but some are really not. This research paper is all focused about to study and realize the management of inter relationship between mental health and use of technology along with its impact. In this research paper, a general counselling is done on youth and teenagers aging from (15-30 years) with the help of questionnaire and personal interview of individuals. This analysis helps in understanding the management done by different people. From future perspective, this study may help researchers to better understand about how to make balance between technology and mental health in life.
- I. Kawachi and L. F. Berkman, “Social ties and mental health,” J. Urban Heal., 2001, doi: 10.1093/jurban/78.3.458.
- M. Prince et al., “No health without mental health,” Lancet. 2007, doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(07)61238-0.
- B. Thasleem Moolakkadath, Mohd. Aqil, Abdul Ahad, Syed Sarim Imam and M. M. & Z. I. Iqbal, Yasmin Sultana, “Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology,” Taylor &Francis, p. 12, 2018, doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/21691401.2018.1469025.
- M. S. Uddin et al., “Pharmacological approaches to mitigate neuroinflammation in Alzheimer’s disease,” International Immunopharmacology. 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.intimp.2020.106479.
- J. S. McCullough, M. Casey, I. Moscovice, and S. Prasad, “The effect of health information technology on quality in U.S. hospitals,” Health Aff., 2010, doi: 10.1377/hlthaff.2010.0155.
- M. Afzal et al., “Thiamine potentiates chemoprotective effects of ibuprofen in DEN induced hepatic cancer via alteration of oxidative stress and inflammatory mechanism,” Arch. Biochem. Biophys., 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.abb.2017.05.006.
- K. Magsamen-Conrad, C. Billotte-Verhoff, and K. Greene, “Technology addiction’s contribution to mental wellbeing: The positive effect of online social capital,” Comput. Human Behav., 2014, doi: 10.1016/j.chb.2014.07.014.
- R. Mustafaoğlu, E. Zirek, Z. Yasacı, and A. Razak Özdinçler, “The Negative Effects of Digital Technology Usage on Children’s Development and Health,” Addicta Turkish J. Addict., 2018, doi: 10.15805/addicta.2018.5.2.0051.
- C. Free et al., “The Effectiveness of Mobile-Health Technology-Based Health Behaviour Change or Disease Management Interventions for Health Care Consumers: A Systematic Review,” PLoS Med., 2013, doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1001362.
- A. Mantler and A. C. Logan, “Natural environments and mental health,” Adv. Integr. Med., 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.aimed.2015.03.002.