English Learning for Scholastic Motive
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 621-629
AbstractEnglish learning for scholastic motive has grown rapidly over the last few years. From deferential beginnings in the early years as a comparatively fringe branch of the English for Specific Purposes (ESP), it is present time main force in the English-language research and teaching worldwide. Building on its strength from a range of hypotheses and dedication to research depend languages instruction, English learning for scholastic motive has grown with development of the university positions in several countries & the increasing number of foreign students pursuing tertiary English studies. As a result, English learning for scholastic motive is now at the forefront of both the development of theory and ideas that lead in English as the teaching method as the second another language. The author describes the components of English learning for the scholastic motive.
- “English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Course Handbook Autumn 2018 2.”
- “English for Academic Purposes (EAP).”
- “Queue | English for academic purposes - KUNDOC.COM.” https://kundoc.com/queue/pdf-english-for-academic-purposes-.html (accessed May 28, 2020).
- S. Bezroud, “English for academic purposes: A guide and resource book for teachers.” .
- L. Hamp-lyons and L. Hamp-lyons, “English for Academic Purposes English for Academic Purposes,” .Higher Educ. Res. Dev., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 1–18, 2016, doi: 10.1017/CBO9780511667206.019.
- M. Jones, “Review of English for Academic Purposes,” J. English Acad. Purp., vol. 20, pp. 215–217, 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.jeap.2015.03.009.
- N. Harwood and B. Petrić, “English for academic purposes,” in The Routledge Handbook of Applied Linguistics, 2011, pp. 243–258.
- L. Hamp-Lyons, “English for academic purposes,” in Handbook of Research in Second Language Teaching and Learning, vol. 2, 2011, pp. 89–105.
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) in Asia. 2014.
- M. Lewis, “Book Review: English for Professional and Academic Purposes,” Discourse Stud., vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 665–666, 2011, doi: 10.1177/1461445611411687e.
- R. Wette, “English for Specific Purposes (ESP) and English for Academic Purposes (EAP),” in The TESOL Encyclopedia of English Language Teaching, 2018, pp. 1–7.
- Article View: 233
- PDF Download: 115