The Terms Framework Formation for E-Learning in Pedagogical Science and Practice
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 551-559
AbstractThe article discusses the concept of ‘e-learning’ from the point of logical and semantic analysis. The formation of the ‘e-learning’ concept in the context of information development and communication technologies and their implementation in the educational process is analyzed. The ambiguity of understanding the meaning of ‘e-learning’ and ‘distance learning’ terms are established, the relationship of electronic, computer, distance, mobile, mixed, online learning concepts is revealed. Among the meaningful features of the e-learning concept, there are semantic, logical, technological, and didactic aspects. The author concludes that the content of this concept is poorly developed at the didactic level, which leads to the risk of reducing the quality of teaching, ‘blurring’ the effect of e-learning in pedagogical practice. It is proposed to consider the formation of the concept of ‘e-learning’ as a separate new didactic category.
- Abakumova, N. N. (2005). Implementation of a competency-based approach in the practice of distance learning. Bulletin of Tomsk State University, 286, 158-161. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/realizatsiya-kompetentnostnogo-podhoda-v-praktike-distantsionnogo-obucheniya
- Avanesova, T. P. (2013). Terminological approaches to the definition of "e-learning technology". Bulletin of the Maikop State Technological University, 1, 36-39. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/terminologicheskie-podhody-k-opredeleniyu-ponyatiya-tehnologiya-elektronnogo-obucheniya
- Browser Market Share Worldwide. (2019). Statcounter. GlobalStats, 1999 – 2019. Retrieved from: http://gs.statcounter.com/
- Devterova, Z. R. (2010). Educational technologies of open distance learning. New technologies, 1, 94-95. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/obrazovatelnye-tehnologii-otkrytogo-distantsionnogo-obucheniya
- Ilyin, G. (2000). From a pedagogical paradigm to an educational one. Higher education in Russia, 1, 64-69. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ot-pedagogicheskoy-paradigmy-k-obrazovatelnoy
- Kharitonov, V. I. (2009). Innovative technologies and advanced training of teaching staff for secondary specialized education. Bulletin of the Moscow State Technical University MAMI, 1(1), 252-256. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/innovatsionnye-tehnologii-i-povyshenie-kvalifikatsii-pedagogicheskih-kadrov-dlya-srednego-spetsialnogo-obrazovaniya
- Levin, V. I. (2005). Distance learning: what it is. Proceedings of the International Symposium "Reliability and Quality", 1, pp. 315-316. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/distantsionnoe-obuchenie-chto-eto-takoe
- Minich, O. A. (2013). Pedagogical features of the use of mobile devices in the educational process. Bulletin of the Ministry of Education Development Institute, 3(13), 7-14.
- Minich, O. A. (2016) Analysis of the characteristics of students’ demand for e-learning technologies for education. Didactics of the network lesson: Proceedings of the international online conference, Minsk, November 17 and 18, 2016, 21-25.
- Polovets, M. V. (2016). The structure of the glossary of terms in computational linguo-didactics. Electronic Library of the Educational Institution ‘Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno’. Retrieved from: https://elib.grsu.by/katalog/175075-399466.pdf
- Robert, I. V. (2014). Didactics of the period of informatization of education. Pedagogical education in Russia, 8, 110-119. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/didaktika-perioda-informatizatsii-obrazovaniya
- Robert, I. V., Lavina, T. A. (2006). Explanatory dictionary of terms of the conceptual apparatus of informatization of education. Moscow: Institute of Informatization of Education of the Russian Academy of Education.
- Russian information guard. (2016). Future education: a global agenda. Retrieved from: http://rusinfoguard.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/GEF.Agendarufull.pdf
- Russian Internet Forum. (2017). Research of the Russian market of online education and educational technologies. Retrieved from:
- Shuvarina, S. M. (2018). Distance learning as a modern format for obtaining knowledge. Electronic library of BSU. Retrieved from: http://elib.bsu.by/bitstream/123456789/207888/1/360-364.pdf
- Solovov, A. (2007). Organizational aspects of electronic distance learning. Higher education in Russia, 12, 89-93. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/organizatsionnye-aspekty-elektronnogo-distantsionnogo-obucheniya
- Stupin, A. A., Stupin, E. E. (2012). E-Learning - Problems and Research Prospects. Distance and virtual training, 1. Retrieved from: https://clck.ru/Fpjni
- Tavgen, I. A. (2004). Distance learning: experience, problems, prospects. Electronic book of Belarusian State University. Retrieved from: http://anubis.bsu.by/publications/elresources/AppliedMathematics/tavgen.pdf
- Torres, A.P. (1997). Distance learning. Finance: theory and practice, 1, 20-27. Retrieved from: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/distantsionnoe-obuchenie
- Zvereva, A. S., Kotilenkov, N. K., Nyubina, L. M., Petrova, E. V. (1996). SIC: from the experience of introducing new pedagogical technologies.
Integration of Education, 2-3, 55-58. Retrieved from:
- Article View: 183
- PDF Download: 172