The issue of two women in the korean art world
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages 303-308
AbstractWithout a woman, there would be no literature. Literature was created primarily for a woman, for a woman, to win her heart, to know what she wants, to understand what a woman is. As Abdullah Qahhor said, the male bird also sings. Word art is, first of all, the work of a man, so the main problem that interests a person will be the main problem of literature. Therefore, the main character of literature, the main theme is a woman.
- Zuhriddin Isomiddinov. Two women. Tashkent. TURON-IQBOL LLC, 2011. -p. 372.
- Bakhtin M.M. Aesthetics of verbal creativity / compiled by Bocharev S.G. – Moscow: Art, 1979. -p. 79.
- Trocevich A.F. History of Korean Traditional Literature (up to XX century), - St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg, 2004. -p. 177.
- Anthology of classical Korean prose. Compiled and prepared by: Saidazimova U.T., Choi So Yong et al. Tashkent Istiqlol Publishing House. 2013. -p. 392.
- Annotated dictionary of the Uzbek language. National Encyclopedia of Uzbekistan. State Scientific Publishing House. Tashkent: 2006. –p. 671.
- Turakhanovna, S. U. (2020). The Issue of Literary Heroism in Korean Literature. Solid State Technology, 63(6), 1779-1785.
- Saydazimova, U., & Murodova, D. (2021). In Lee Bom Son’s Story “Stray Bullet”, the Issue of the Negative Consequences of the Civil War is Highlighted. Psychology and Education Journal, 58(1), 1138-1144.
- Article View: 73
- PDF Download: 115