Document Type : Research Article
- THAI THI KIM OANH 1
- NGUYEN THI LE THUY 2
- NGUYEN VAN SONG 3
- MAC THI HAI YEN 2
- NGUYEN THANH HANG 2
- NGUYEN THI THU HUONG 4
1 Vinh University, Nghe An, Viet Nam
2 National Economics University, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
3 Viet Nam National University of Agriculture, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
4 Hai Duong College, Hai Duong City, Viet Nam
The study is based on a combination of the Theory of Reasoned Action (TRA) and Diffusion of innovation theory (DOI) to assess the perception and attitude of supporting of enterprises regarding the continued application of e-tax in Vietnam. Based on the reliability analysis of Cronbach's Alpha, EFA analysis, correlation analysis, and linear regression analysis, the research will provide experimental evidence to determine the level of perception and attitude of supporting of the enterprises, and factors affecting the perception and attitude of continued applying e-tax. The results show that the perception and attitude of continued applying e-tax of enterprises are on average level; attitude towards the continued application of e-tax by enterprises is positively influenced by perceptions of the benefits of e-tax, the compliance of e-tax, the ease of use of e-tax and negatively affected by the perceived risk of e-tax; the intention to continue applying e-tax is strongly influenced by (1) the attitude of continued use, (2) behavioral attitudes and (3) voluntary attitude of continued application of e-tax. Based on the results of analysis and verification of survey data, the study proposes appropriate recommendations to maintain and develop the application of e-tax in Vietnam; contribute to tax administrative reform; facilitate enterprises in tax-paying; and improve the national competitiveness index in the tax field.
- Ajzen, I. (1991) The Theory of Planned Behavior, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes , 50 (2) , 179-211.
- Azwadi Ali , Mohd Shaari Abdul Rahman And Wan Nur Syahida Wan Ismail (2012), redicting Continuance Intention to Use Accounting Information Systems Among SMEs in Terengganu, Malaysia, J ournal of Economics and Management 6 (2): 295 - 320 (2012).
- Bhattacherjee, A. (2001) "Understanding Information Systems Continuance: An Expectation-Confirmation Model," MIS Quarterly (25: 3), pp. 351-370.
- Burton-Jones, A and Hubona, GS (2006), The mediation of external variables in the technology acceptance model, Information & Management, Volume 43, Issue 6, Pages 706-717.
- Compeau, DR and Higgins, CA (1995), Computer Self-Efficacy: Development of a Measure and Initial Test, MIS Quarterly, University of Minnesota, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 189-211.
- Gebauer, L .; Söllner, M. & Leimeister, JM (2013): TowardsUnderstanding the Formation of Continuous IT Use, Thirty Fourth International Conference on Information Systems, Milan 2013.
- General Department of Taxation (2015), Report the results of the implementation of the Government's Resolution No. 19 / NQ-CP contributing to improving the business environment and enhancing national competitiveness in the tax sector in 2014; Tasks and solutions for 2015 and 2016.
- Karahanna. E, Detmar W. Straub And Norman L. Chervany (1999), Infromation Technology Adoption Across Time: A Cross-Sectional Comparison of Pre-Adoption and Post - Adoption Beliefs, MIS Quarterly, Vol.23 No.2, pp.183- 213.
- Moore, GC, and Benbasat, I. (1989) “Development of an Instrument to Measure the Perceptions of Adopting an Information Technology Innovation,” Information System Research (2: 3), pp 192-222
- Prime Minister (2010), Decision 1605 / QD-TTg on Approval of National Program on Information Technology Application in State Agencies in 2011-2015 , dated August 27th. 2010.
- Prime Minister (2010), Decision 1605 / QD-TTg on approving the national program on information technology application in state agencies' operations for the period 2011 - 2015.
- Suki, N.M., and Ramayah, T. (2010), User Acceptance of the E -Gorvernment Service in Malaysia: Structural Equation Modelling Approach, Intersisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge, and Management, Volume 5, 2010.
- Zanna, MP, and Rempel, JK (1988), Attitude: A New Look at Old Concept, ”in The Social Psychology of Knowledge ,. D. Bar-Tal and AWKruglanski 9eds.), Cambridge University Press, New York