Development of innovative import substitution in the agro-industrial complex as a key factor in overcoming interregional differentiation and depression of agrarian-oriented and highly subsidized North Caucasian republics
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 3955-3960
AbstractThe growth of globalization processes, the aggravation of competition and the protracted economic and technological sanctions against the Russian Federation have necessitated adjusting the strategic goals that are being addressed within the context of import substitution. The Russian policy of import substitution in the agricultural sector should be implemented on the basis of large-scale technological modernization of agro-industrial production, the systematic use of innovations at all stages of the production cycle and the creation of conditions for diversification of production. The practice of implementing the strategy of import substitution in the Russian agrarian economy over the past five years has already made it possible to form a stable trend of growth in production of certain types of agricultural products. At the same time, the competitiveness of Russian agricultural products is still quite low due to the low productivity of agricultural machinery, backwardness of selection and genetic engineering, the lack of domestic seeds, etc. No less relevant limiting factor is the lack of an integral concept of innovative import substitution, the imperfection of tools for neutralizing and squeezing out imports by business entities. In these conditions, in our opinion, it is necessary to direct the entire natural resource and scientific and technical potential of the national economy to import substitution, because under current conditions there is no other way to ensure the economic and food security of the Russian Federation. The study of the morphogenesis of the process under consideration made it possible to establish that the features of building and implementation of the import substitution policy in the conditions of an innovation-oriented economy have not yet been analysed; the specific advantages and weak links of import substitution strategies have not been identified. There is still no single interpretation of the main categories; the possibilities and limitations of implementation of import substitution policy in the context of the need to increase the level of innovative activity have not been substantiated. All this, of course, requires the immediate development of theoretical and methodological approaches to the content of the strategy and tools for import substitution, taking into account the peculiarities of the Russian agrarian economy, all this determined the choice of our research topic.
- Aronov I.Z. 2015. A brief overview of technical regulation within the framework of the import substitution policy. Standards and Quality, 1, 28-33
- Berezinskaya O.B. 2015. Production dependence of the Russian industry on imports and the mechanism of strategic import substitution. Issues of Economics, 1, 103-105
- Volkodavova E.V. 2009. Implementation of the product import substitution strategy at Russian industrial enterprises. Economic Science, 12, 281-286
- Gauzhaev A.Z., Mairov A.Yu., Misakov V.S. 2013. Institutional and organizational context of the strategy on modernization of the regional industrial complex development. Terra Economicus, 11(2-2):62-66.
- Dzobelova V.B., Olisaeva A.V. 2015. Development of the regional innovation system and ways to improve it on the example of the North Caucasus Federal District. Fundamental Research, 2, 2885-2890
- Ershov A.Yu. 2015. Formation of an import-substituting strategy. Fundamental research, 8, 374-379
- Leontiev V.V. 1925. Balance of the national economy of the USSR. Methodological analysis of the Central Statistical Administration // Planning economy: monthly magazine. - M.: Gsplan, 12, 254-258
- Makarov A.N. 2011. Import substitution as a tool for the industrialization of the regional economy: an innovative aspect. Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin, 5, 36-40
- Mun T. Introduction to England's Treasure by Forraign Trade, or The Ballance of Our Forraign Trade Is the Rule of Our Treasure. - [Electronic source]. - http://geleri.economicus.ru (10.12.2017)
- Misakov V.S., Betrozov M.Kh. 2012. Factors and conditions contributing to the growth of threats to the economic security of the regional economy. Terra Economicus, 10(4-3), 169-172.
- Misakov V.S., Inalov B.A.M., Eskarkhanov L.U. 2013. The role and content of the risk management system. Terra Economicus, 11(2-2), 28-32
- Misakyan M.N., Kokushkina I.V. 2007. Theories of foreign direct investment: practical significance for transitional economies. Problems of modern economics, 4. - [Electronic source]. - http://www.m–economy.ru/art/php?nArtid=1638
- New philosophical encyclopedia / Edited by V.S. Sitenin, A.A. Guseinov, et. al. - M .: Mysl, 2010. - Vol.2. - p. 121
- Peregorodieva L.N. 2013. Development of import substitution management at domestic industrial enterprises: abstract of the thesis by the candidate of economic sciences. - Saratov: SSU, - 23 p.
- Khitskov I.F., Otinova M.E. 2016. Theoretical and methodological aspects of innovative development of agricultural entrepreneurship. Vestnik VSU. Economics and Management, 3, 47-53
- Chenery H., Carter N. 1972. Internal and external aspects of plans and the process of economic development. Conference on long-term planning and forecasting. - M., - 110 p.
- Schumpeter J. 2007. Theory of economic development. Capitalism, socialism and democracy / Translated from German. - M.: Eksmo, - 461 p.
- Yarlychenko A.A. 2017. The current state of import substitution in the Russian Federation and the need to implement the tools of innovative management. Horizons of Economics, 6, 128-130
- Tsurova L.A., Musaev M.M., Kushkhov A.P., Misakov A.V., Misakov V.S. 2019. Ecological settlements as one of perspective forms for multifunctional development of Russian rural territory. International Transaction Journal of Engineering, Management and Applied Sciences and Technologies, 10(1), 135-142.
- Article View: 92
- PDF Download: 114