Trends in the Development of Human Capital in the Digitalization of the Economy
Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government,
2021, Volume 27, Issue 2, Pages 3645-3654
AbstractThe digitalization of the economy has a huge impact on all socio-economic processes in general, with globalization and the active development of innovative technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence and cloud services, the digital economy has become an integral characteristic of the global and national economic system. The scale of the development of the digital economy in the world is difficult to assess accurately, as of 2019, the digital economy was estimated by the Boston Consulting Group at $ 2,3 trillion, for a group of 20 countries it was 4.1% of total GDP, and Oxford Economics estimated digital commerce at $ 20,4 billion, accounting for approximately 13,8% of global sales.
The growth rate of digitalization in the Russian Federation is much lower than in the United States, Japan and China, an indirect confirmation of this - the Russian Federation accounts for 1,8% of world GDP, while the productivity of supercomputers is only 0,32%, and for the development of digital economy, it is necessary to develop the national IT sector, stimulate the creation and implementation of innovative technologies in all social and economic spheres of activity, both on a national scale and at the level of the regions of the Russian Federation. The main idea of the development strategy focused on the implementation of the digital economy is the advanced formation of the basic industries of the new technological order and the speedy withdrawal of the Russian economy to a new long wave of development of production and productive forces associated with it.
- Khashir B.O., Khuazhev O.Z. Organizational and economic mechanism for regulating sustainable development of the forest sector in the region. OOO «Izdatel'skiy dom-Yug» KubGTU, Krasnodar. 2012. 12p.l
- Khashir B.O., Khuazhev O.Z. Formation of economic, medical and social systems in the field of effective forest management. OOO «Izdatel'skiy dom - Svetoch"», Krasnodar. 2014. 296 p.
- Khashir B.O., Khuazhev O.Z. Forecasting and determination of the required profit and the corresponding prices for the production of forest products // Scientific publication "Forestry Journal" Voronezh. VGLTA.T. 4 №1 2014 P. 243- 253
- B.O. Kashir, S.O. Apsaliamova, O.Z. Khuazhev Organizational and Economic Mechanisms for Monitoring of Processes Ensuring Sustainable Development of the Forest Sector. BBRA - Biosciences, Biotechnology Research Asia (India, ISSN 0973-1245, Scopus) Vol. 12(2), 2015. P. 1345-1349
- B.O. Kashir, S.O. Apsaliamova, O.Z. Khuazhev Economic Mechanisms of Competitiveness in Nature Management, Environment Protection and Ensuring Medico-Ecological Safety BBRA - Biosciences, Biotechnology Research Asia (India, ISSN 0973-1245, Scopus) Vol. 12(2), 2015. P.1451-1458
- Khashir B.O., Apsalyamova S.O., Drozdov A.N., Huazhev O.Z. Legal framework for sustainable forest management and use based on international experience. RIO “KubGTU. 2017.230 p.
- Khuazhev O.Z. Technological factors of intensive organization of forest management. Voronezh. VGLTU. 2017.S. 138 -143. www conf_vglta.vrn.ru
- B.O. Kashir, S.O. Apsaliamova, O.Z. Khuazhev, Institutional aspects of forecasting socio-economic systems in the organization of forest management in the Russian Federation. Academy of Strategic Management Journal. Volume 16, Special Issue 1, published by Jordan Whitney Enterprises, Inc., PO Box 1032, Weaverville, NC 28787, USA. Scopus. 2017 С. 218-227 www.alliedacademies.org
- B.O. Kashir, S.O. Apsaliamova, O.Z. Khuazhev, A.N. Drozdov, Y.V. Leshova. Tendencies of the Modern Development of Forest-Based Sector of Economy. Quality –Access to Success. Bucharest. Romania. T.17, No.154. October. WOS. 2017. С. 155-160
- Zapolsky, A. D. Interaction between public administration and business structures using electronic government technologies / A. D. Zapolsky, I. G. Ershova // FES: Finance. Economy. 2016. № 11.P. 48-52.
- Zapolsky, A.D. Information services to promote employment in the system of higher education in the region / A. D. Zapolsky, I. G. Ershova // Financial Economics. 2019. № 1.P. 865-868.
- Zapolsky A.D. Instruments of state regulation of the formation of human capital in the region / Zapolsky A.D., Guselnikova L.N., Shevtsov N.A. // Science and business: ways of development. 2019. № 10. P. 81-86.
- Zapolskii A Informative-documentation providing of public management of businesses / Zapol-skii A., A. Deviatilova, S. Emelyanov, I. Ershova // In the digest: Vision 2020: Innovation Manage-ment, Development Sustainability, and Competitive Economic Growth Proceedings of the 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference. Editor Khalid S. Soliman. 2016. С. 2295-2306.
- Zapolskii A. Information technology management in the regions / Ershova I., Emelyanov S., Zapolskii A., Shirokova L. // In the digest: Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020 Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA). 2019. С. 5716-5724.
- Article View: 170
- PDF Download: 134