Document Type : Research Article
- MUKHAMMADIEV JABBOR URAKOVICH 1
- BAHRAMOV SAYFIDDIN AKBAROVICH 2
- MAMATOV MAKHMUT 3
- MAMATKULOVA MUYASSAR SHAVKATOVNA 4
- NAZIROVA DILOROM HUSNUTDINOVNA 5
1 professor National university, of Uzbekistan after M. Ulugbek, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
2 National University of Uzbekistan, Department of Computational Mathematics and Information Systems, Ph.D., associate professor.
3 Shakhrisabz branch of Tashkent State Pedagogical University named after Nizami, Department of humanitarian subjects, Ph.D., associate professor.
4 National University of Uzbekistan, Associate Professor "Applied mathematics and computer analysis"
5 National University of Uzbekistan, senior teacher "Applied mathematics and computer analysis"
The problem of ensuring the information security of any state is one of the most important aspects of its foreign policy, since it is the information sphere that is at present the most important object of application of the activities of various participants in international relations.
The information sphere is the least formalized environment of human activity due to the nature of information and the properties of consciousness, which are hard to yield to rigid external algorithms, except for those cases when a person as a carrier of consciousness is in a state of unfreedom.
Information security is the most important element in ensuring the vital interests of our country, since threats to the country's national security in all areas of the state's activities are increasingly being implemented through the information environment. The article analyzes the main approaches to providing information security of the country, formulated the goal, tasks, functions, principles of ensuring information security of the country.
- The law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On principles and guarantees of freedom of information” 12.12.2002. N 439-II;
- Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the concept of national security of the Republic of Uzbekistan”. 08/29/1997 N 467-I
- Aripov A. The media sphere of Uzbekistan: the ways of democratization of the media. Journal of the «Фуқаролик жамияти.Гражданское общество. Civil Society». - T. 2005. №6. p.p. 56-59.
- Gofurov S.M. Methodological aspects of studying the problems of national security. Oriental studies. –T.: 2005. №2. p.p. 93-96
- Mukhammadiev J.U. The purpose, structure, principles, methods and tasks of legal support of information security. - T.: Tashkent State University of Law, 2009. p.p. 80-82.
- Mukhammadiev J.U. Structure of legal regulation of relations in the field of information security. Journal of the “State and Law”. –T., 2006. №6.p.p.54-56.
- Rakhmanov A.R. International legal aspects of ensuring comprehensive national security of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Law.- T., 2001.pp.310
- Saidolimov S.T. Features of some conceptual approaches to security. International relations. –T., 2005. No. 3. p.p. 16-23.
- Saidolimov S.T. Some aspects of security research. Oriental studies. –T., 2005. №2. p.p.96–100.
- Rasulev A.K. Prospects of development of legal protection of information technologies in Uzbekistan. Under the protection of the law, 2002. №6 (78) – p.p. 21-23
- Urakov L.A. New information technologies in the tasks of ensuring national security of the Republic of Uzbekistan (natural and technogenic aspects): Monograph. -T .: “AL-FABA SERVIS”, 2003. pp. 212.
- Urakov L.A. Information Security: New Threats to the World Community.-Т .: VCU MCV, 2001. pp. 164.