Document Type : Research Article
1 Department of Mathematics, AMITY university Kolkata (WB), India, Department of Mathematics, APS University Rewa (MP), India
2 Department of Mathematics, Govt Gandhi Memorial science college Jammu, India
3 Department of Mathematics, Bahrain Polytechnique Bahrain
4 Department of Mathematics, Govt. Degree College Amarpur -Dindori, MP, India
In This paper, we prove the some new fixed point theorems for contractive mappings in partially ordered soft metric space which generalize the common unique fixed point theorem to the case of contractive mappings in partially ordered soft metric space with closed bounded set. Our results are the extensions of the results of some well-known recent result in the literature. Obtained results are very useful in Business management and stock marketing.
- Contractive mappings
- Coupled fixed point (CFP)
- Partial Soft metric space (PSMS)
- partially ordered Soft metric space (POSMS)
- Business management
- Bhardwaj,R, (2012). “Coupled fixed point theorem in partially ordered metric spaces”, Mathematical Theory and Modeling, Vol.2 No.4.
- Das, S. and Samanta, S. K. (2013). Soft metric, Ann. Fuzzy Math. Inform. 6 (1); 77–94.
- Kabir, Q.A., Siddhartha, M., Bhardwaj, R., and Mishra, P .K. (2020), New coupled fixed point results in partially ordered metric space for contractive mappings, International journal of Advanced science and Technology, 29(8); 755-760.
- Kabir, Q. A. Bhardwaj, R., Mohammad, M., Verma, R. &Barve, S.K. An intersection property gluing on weak outwardly hyperconvex spaces. Materials Today: Proceedings 29(2020) 605-610.
- Kabir, Q. A., Mohammad, M., Jamal, R. and Bhardwaj, R. (2017)‘Unique fixed points and mappings in hyperconvex metric spaces’, International Journal of Mathematics and its Applications, Vol.5, No. 3-B, pp. 171-177.
- Matthews, S.G. (1994), Partial metric topology, proc. 8th summer conference on general topology and applications, in: Ann. New York Acad. Sci., Vol. 728, 183-197.
- Mohammad, M., Jamal, R., Mishra, J., Kabir, Q.A., and Bhardwaj, R.(2018), “Coupled fixed point theorem and dislocated quasi-metric space, International journal of pure and applied mathematics”, 10(119), 1249-1260.
- Mohammad, M. Bhardwaj, R. Kabir, Q. A., Barve, S. K., and Dassani, M. (2020).Fixed point theorems, multi-valued contractive mappings and multi-valued caristi type mappings. Materials Today: Proceedings 29, pp 625-632.
- Mohammad, M., Jamal, R. and Kabir, Q. A. (2017). Soft cone metric spaces and common fixed point theorems, International Journal of mathematical Archive,8(9); 1-6.
- Molodtsov, D. (1999). Soft set theory-first results, Comput. Math. Appl. 37(4); 19-31
- Rao,KPR, Kishore GNV, (2011). A unique common fixed point theorems for four maps under contractive mappings in partially ordered soft metric space which generalize the common unique fixed point theorem to the case of contractive conditions in partial metric spaces, Bull. Math. Anal. Appl; 3(3); 56-63.
- Wadkar,B. R. Sing,B.K. Bhardwaj, R. “Coupled fixed point theorem in partially ordered metric spaces”, Mathematical Theory and Modeling, Vol. 3 No.6, 2013.