Document Type : Research Article
Master of Information Technology Management, Al-Zahra University, Tehran, Iran
In this study, an attempt has been made to study the effect of workers' productivity and the intensity of research and development on the export behaviors of small and medium-sized export companies in Khorasan Razavi province. The present study is a measurement research in the method research and at the purpose of the goal is, the research to usage and development study. The statistical population of this research is the managers of small and medium export companies in Khorasan Razavi province. The sampling method was based on simple random sampling. A questionnaire was used to collect the required information. A questionnaire was used to collect the required information. This research is based on structural equations and for data analysis, partial least squares method and Smart PLS software have been used. The results showed that workers' productivity had a significant effect on export behaviors and the intensity of research and development of small and medium export companies in Khorasan Razavi province also, the effect of research intensity on the development of small and medium export companies in Khorasan Razavi province has been positive.
- Worker productivity
- Research and development intensity
- Export behaviors
- Small and Medium export companies
- Aghion, P., & Howitt, B. (2017). The productivity effects of privatization: The case of Polish cooperatives. International Review of Financial Analysis, 16(4), 354–366.
- Azizi, Z., & Azizi, P. (2018). The effect of export diversification and trade openness on economic growth fluctuations in Iran. Economic Studies and Policies, 14(1).
- Castellani, D., & Pieri, F. (2013). R&D offshoring and the productivity growth of European regions. Research Policy, 42(9), 1581-1594. http://econpapers.repec.org/paper/csldevewp/345.htm
- Dogarawa, A.B. (2011). Impact of Higher Education on worker productivity and salary in Kaduna State. http://ssrn.com/abstract=1751086.
- Oliveiraa, J.S., Yazdania, N., Cadogana, J.W., Hodgkinsona, I.R., Tsougkoua, E., & Bryan Jeanc R.J., Storya, V.M., & Bosod, N., (2017). The empirical link between export entry mode diversity and export performance: A contingency- and institutional-based examination. Journal of Business Research, 22(15)–230-247.
- Kampelmann, S., & Rycx, F. (2012). The impact of educational mismatch on firm productivity: Evidence from linked panel data. Economics of Education Review, 31(6), 918-931.
- Martin, S.L., & Javalgi, R.R.G. (2016). Entrepreneurial orientation, marketing capabilities and performance: the moderating role of competitive intensity on Latin American International new ventures. Journal of Business Research, 69(6), 2040-2051.
- Murray, J.Y., Gao, G.Y., & Kotabe, M. (2011). Market orientation and performance of export ventures: the process through marketing capabilities and competitive advantages. Journal of the academy of marketing science, 39(2), 252-269.
- Falk, M., & de Lemos, F.F. (2019). Complementarity of R&D and productivity in SME export behavior. Journal of Business Research, 96, 157-168.
- Mastromarco, C., & Zago, A. (2012). On modeling the determinants of TFP growth. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 23(4), 373-382.
- Mehregan, N., & Mubarak, A. (2016). Study of the effect of modern economy components on the efficiency of industries in Iran. Quantitative Economics Quarterly, 5(2), 152-131.
- Mini, A., & Azad, Z.H. (2011). Analysis of the role of human capital and research and development in promoting total factor productivity in the Iranian economy. Iranian Economic Research Quarterly, 35, 30-1-1.
- Mohammadzadeh, P., Sojoudi, S., & Younes, M. (2012). Study of Factors Affecting the Research and Development Activities of Iranian Industrial Enterprises; Application of Discrete Regression Models. Science and Technology Policy Quarterly, Fourth Year, 4, 94-65.
- Mokhtari. (2016). Investigating the Effect of Marketing Capability on Export Performance by Considering the Mediating Role of Competitive Advantage (Statistical population: Managers of food production-export companies in Khorasan Razavi province, Mashhad city). M.Sc. Thesis, Alborz Institute of Higher Education.
- Nazari, M., & Mubarak, A. (2012). The Effect of Research and Development Investment (R&D) on Productivity in Iranian Industries. Bi-Quarterly Journal of Macroeconomics, Year 7 (14), 175-151.
- Ortega, C., & Marín, C. (2016). Exploring the Relationship Between R&D and Productivity: A Country-level Study. Central Bank of Chile, Working Papers.
- Prange, C., & Verdier, S. (2017). Dynamic capabilities, internationalization processes and performance. Journal of World Business, 46(1), 126–133.
- Qalandari, S. (2017). The Impact of Export Diversity on the Economic Growth of OPEC Countries. The First National Conference on the Application of New Research in the Humanities.
- Shahabadi, R. (2010). The Role of Research and Development Accumulation on Productivity Growth in Iran's Industrial Sector. Quarterly Journal of Parks and Growth Centers, Year 7(25), 28-28.
- Pham, T.S.H., Le Monkhouse, L., & Barnes, B.R. (2017). The influence of relational capability and marketing capabilities on the export performance of emerging market firms. International Marketing Review.
- Takata, H. (2016). Effects of industry forces, market orientation, and marketing capabilities on business performance: An empirical analysis of Japanese manufacturers from 2009 to 2011. Journal of Business Research, 69(12), 5611-5619.
- Zaranejad, M., & Anvari, E. (2015). Application of Combined Data in Econometrics. Quarterly Journal of Economic Studies, 2(4), 52-21.